Reviews for A Global Enigma
Dinoburger chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Awesome! Hetalia and Professor Layton are my favourite things in the world and it's great to see there is a cross over! (I have to write something like this too!) I'm pretty suure the murderer is Russia, I would be surprised if it wasn't... keep up the good work!
The-Nagareboshi-girl chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
I LOVE this story! its amazing! I love the way you are building up the tension in his! I can't wait to read more! Update soon please!
Triangular Prism chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
OMFG YES. I just found this story, as you can see, and you're probably sick of over-enthusiastic reviews, but... MEIN GOTT I LOVE THIS STORY.

But why Austria...? TT_TT

Anyhow, this fits just perfectly in the Professor Layton World (Fits in Hetalia too, but not as much, but just because it's a murder mystery gaaah just skip this whole sentence you know what I mean /shot) minus the puzzles of course XD ("It's only one half a knife... Say! That reminds me of a puzzle!")

All that aside... What an amazing idea! I can't wait to see how it all wraps up! Keep up the good work!
high improbability chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
Very interesting! I hope you update this soon!
Fortune Maiden chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
Hmm...What about Belarus. She carries knives around right? Though I doubt anyone could have stolen them and lived to tell the tale.

I like the idea of this. Please don't abandon it
heyimnothere chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
I LOVERZ THIS STORY! its detalied and has an awesome plot and everything! plus i loe the profess or layton games i just finished the Unwound Future a couple of days ago! and the diobolical box was awesome to(for ppl who dont know, thats the one wirh folsense meantioned in the first chapter)

i read al three chapters just tonight and they ae epic! please make the next soon!

i have a feeling that russia or seland has something to do with the murder...or maybe even england himself? hmmmmm...i wonder who else besides the vargas twinss and italy wasnt there during that time...(besides hungary and austria..)

keep up the good work!
Watersage21 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Is Canada going to appear anytime soon? I hope he does!

Keep up the good work! :)
Duckula Sunk My ROFLship chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
This is such a cute story, I love everything about it! Layton and Luke are fantastically in-character, and you've got me all caught up in the mystery! Prussia was amazing lol. As always XD

Sealand and Luke would totally be bffs, spot on with that one. XD

Just a couple thoughts that occured to me while reading: Luke really wouldn't say wanker, as a gentleman would never swear! Also, bloke (used in ch. 2) isn't an insult, it just means like man, so perhaps something like "blockhead" would be better.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
MadeinAsia chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
CONTINUE THIS. o A o
Sarah chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Omg this is awsome! plz write the next chapter soon!
aphfan chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Ohhh the suspense!

You haven't updated in a while, though...

Please don't abandon this! D':
Lolita Lamperouge chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
a very interesting crossover...

everyone is so in character! :D

...but why austria? xO
Anna chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Hi. Um, well could you update soon I'm dying in anticipation for the end of this story it is one of my favorites! Please update!
Anna chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Please Don't blame Russia! (well you can if you want) but I'm just saying that Russia wouldn't stab someone he would bludgeon them over the head with his pipe.
D chapter 3 . 7/7/2010