Reviews for A Global Enigma
Sacalow chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Epic eyebrows are epic!

This is really a great story! I like how you have little luke al curious and wondering all the time XD

sealand needs an appearance. he just does.
Celestie chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
*le gasp* You killed Austria. Technically. YOU COLDHEARTED AUTHORESS, YOU! POOR HUNGARY HAS HER HEART BROKEN!

That and...HOW THE HELL CAN A NATION BE KILLED JUST LIKE THAT? That's so...sad, that tehy kinda die just like normal humans. Or are there otehr setups? I wonder of nations have some immunity for they represent a nation, and that this immunity is neutralized when soemthing happens to their cities or something...? Hm, then again, every author/ess has his/her own theory how that works.

STILL AUSTRIA! Vienna was so pretty *sobs* How come the German nations kinda fuck up? Well, Germany and Prussia were at fault themselves, Switzerland is neutral so it doesn't count but Austria was fine and now THIS...

Hah, but it's still funny to see outsiders (THESE OUTSIDERS! Luke and Layton. Best team EVA!) see what nonense happens at a world meeting. I was positively lying on floor rolling when Luke eralized this!

And I'm happy you put Lovino into this, too, he tends to be ignored/forgotten, since Veneziano is the main character of tehs eries, even if they both together only are an united Italy...*pats Romano*

Ohh, character death makes this so tragid, dramatic and funny. Yes, funny, 'cause it's still Hetalia. And super awesome 'cause it has Luke and Layton. It's intriguing
BrazilianMafioso chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I LOVED IT. Are you going to continue this?
oswinning chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
...Y'know. I was waiting for this crossover! XD It was an awesome start, keep at it!
Dark Fenrir chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I love this story! 3 How you write them and the mysterious killing is awesome... I will love to see more from you And I do hope you are continuing this. -Sends love to noms on and some tea-
skipbeat08 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Hello! I love it! Yes, it's a little different, but I do like!
Additional Stickers chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
When I first saw it on the crossover list I thought "how the hell would that work" but it's actually working rather well!

I'm looking forward to see what happens next. :)

(AUSTRIA)
mix chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Lovely! Hope to see more soon!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6