Reviews for How 2 B a ttly awsum fanfikshun riter
bornofthesea670 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
But what if you ARE bisexual? I just don't bring up orientation, lol.
darth fluffy chapter 3 . 1/22/2014
GUILTY. AS. CHARGED.

I may or may not have an OTP that is not only slash, but both guys dislike each other and one of them is currently dead. *blushes*
Dark Meow Meow Kitten of Doom chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
LOVE THE MONTY PYTHON REFERENCE
Why does everything have to sink into the swamp?
I visited my grandparents recently and there's this rabbit that goes around the neighborhood all the time. It's basically the neighborhood pet because somehow it hasn't died yet. It was in their front yard, so my grandmother suggested I give it a carrot. I did, but the entire time, I was thinking things along the line of, "Oh noes! It's the Killer Rabbit!"
Awesome guide, I'll be sure to recommend it!

Dark Meow Meow Kitten of Doom chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
No, I mean, there probably IS something wrong with you, but not that. Twilight is just too easy to make fun of.

Dark Meow Meow Kitten of Doom chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Totally!

Dark Meow Meow Kitten of Doom chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
:'D HAHAHAHAHAHAH Nice one...

Hypocrisy chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
This is a really amusing and descriptive parody. I like it.
Awesomenorwegian chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I detect sarcasm.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Hehe! This was fun. Thank you for taking the time to write this down and satisfy those who despise badfics. Only one grammar error I noticed on this. In the section about responding (very maturely, I'm sure) to flamers, in the 'curse words' paragraph, you missed a word. "Then you might get grounded and not allowed to use the computer." Other than that, OMG, I, LIKE, TOTES WORSHIP TEH GROUND BENEATH YOUR FEET!1!1! Ok, not truly, but I couldn't resist. ;)
jodeybro chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
What does the "F" in "OFC" stand for?
Oh, that's right... You're Demetra. The one with the flamethrower from Down Under (not Australia). NEVARMIND :D
jodeybro chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
No. Go ahead and take a jab at Twilight and all its sparkly vampires. BECAUSE THEY DON'T SPARKLE D:
jodeybro chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
I had a hard time trying to interpret all the spelling mistakes about halfway through. Unbelievably relieved that no fanfiction out there is really that bad... or maybe I just haven't seen it yet O_o
jodeybro chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
All of this applies to me. *sob* (You've obviously been stalking me. I'm not even going to bother asking how, because you just made it so blatantly obvious :/)
(I have never seen such BOSS satire. Seriously. Sure, I haven't seen much satire *cough*never seen South Park*cough* , but your writing style always makes me smile. Oho, see what I did thar? I think I just wrote poetry. Because it RHYMES.) :P
AmberHerondale chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
Hilarious!
FancyFreeThinker101 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Consider your story favorited.
Consider yourself favorited.
And consider my ass laughed off.
Thank you. So much.