Reviews for Ad Arcana
Demonic Mello chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
more please
Upper Tyes chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
This is beyond brilliant, the story is shrouded with mysteries and the plot is just simply interesting. You have a very good way in making the reader feel entranced by your way of telling. I do really hope that you will continue this, it's just too magnificent to be left.
Elvye chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Noooo, I had been looking for a decent DN fic for ages and when I finally found yours I thought that was it but. you seem to have disappeared ugh I hate everything
Arysthae chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
This story is really interesting, and is really heating up. I love how a lot of the characters are integrated into the universe, and I simply adore Near, the street fortune-teller. Anyway, I can't wait for more :)
Sychronergy chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
I think you captured Kaori Yuki's element pretty perfectly. Your writing style is very eloquent, and there's so many exciting layers of subplots beneath everything.

I love the way this is going, and if there's an update soon, that would be great!

Thanks for writing this. (:
Sychronergy chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
I have to say, this story is quite intense, and very, very interesting! Very nice plotline.
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Red Rum - Murder.

That's very interesting. Somehow, that fact keeps slipping my mind despite how many times I relearn it.

Going to read the fic tomorrow due to time constraints. Skimmed over it (:

Kaori Yuki's Godchild is one of my favorite mangas ever, and I truly look forward to a Death Note fic with her elements.
Rein Mikazuki chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
Well I'm no expert but I think you did a great job with the whole...um...whichever century London this is XD

The plot is very believable so far if the killer also is some sort of supernatural killer like Kira, which would make sense cause I'm pretty sure it is

As for B he plays a big part doesn't he? But my real question is if he's the vengefully killing ghost or trying to help L? Hmm...I haven't made up my mind over which is more likely. But he did shove that maid out the window! I'm sure of it! (really hopes I'm right and not being stupid...)

I hope you can update this soon but since it sounds like you have a really busy life and lots of other things going on I completely understand if it takes a long time
Ne Quittez Pas chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
I quite like this, I must say. It's an interesting story, and it's not at all predictable like some other AUs can be- but I do so love the parallels you draw between the original source material as well.

Unpredictability aside, though, I have to hazard a guess- Is B truly dead?
plannedbyReaperLight chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
NIIICE!
sadevesi chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
Oh, yes. I've been so bored and frustrated lately since any of the fics I'm following haven't gotten an update in ages. So I've pretty much been suffering from the lack of great fanfiction. Especially since anything new and decent hasn't come up (no offense to anyone, I'm just a bit picky). Thank you so much for giving me my weekly fix. This update was more than welcome.
mudkiprox chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
YAY! MELLO!Finally makes an appearance! lol the idea of Near sexually assaulting someone makes me laugh, it really does! Its totally B's ghost that Light saw in the window. That or B isnt really dead...cant wait for the next update!
SmartCasualtrousers chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
I really love this story. I admit, I am a sucker for period AUs...but there are so few of them, and so few that are this well written. And you have a plot! Always a good thing. :)

Anyway, really loving this, can't wait for an update!
Kai Turner chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
O.O need more now! Update soon please?
scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
*takes deep breath*

MELLO! :D

I love Mello. He's my favorite. :3 Oh, but this is an unexpected turn of events. Mello has to kill Matty? Oh dear. But it will all end in happy lovey-stuff. Near told me so! :) But in the meantime, I'm very much looking forward to how all this turns out. This is a very short review. I'm sorry. I'll do better next time, I promise. Thank you for the awesome chapter!

-Eggy