Reviews for And Seven for a Secret
lilsammywinchester chapter 13 . 12/19/2011
this has to be the most under appreciated fanfic I've ever read! This was great! I hung on every word and could see the men running around. I liked that it wasn't totally focused on Jack, I felt like everything was in perfect balance. Great job )
Enarra chapter 13 . 10/1/2011
I read this on tardisbigbang and thought it was wonderful, but I was a bad reader and never reviewed. Anyway, it's dreadfully under appreciated here, so I just thought I'd put in a good word. Thank you for the story. It helped take my mind out of the endless days of illness.
SilverLunaMoon chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
Very interesting story

I like the point of view in this and also the way you wrote it:D I really enjoyed rfeading it all

fav :D
Spinner Dolphin chapter 13 . 9/25/2010
This! This was AMAZING!

I found this story ages ago, while lurking somewhere, and read it all in a night. I loved it to pieces - and I'm so happy to have found it on ff, so I can favorite it now!

Your characters are believable and wonderful, and Jack is so true to form - under cover, and he doesn't give out information until forced. The alien itself and the circumstances are just chilling, and the fact the POV of the story is from a letter from a deceased grandfather is great; it emphasizes Jack's incredible age, and gives it a strange, magical feel.

Seriously, I could just go on and on about the awesomeness of this fic, but I'm just going to favorite it and leave it at that. Thanks for sharing!
mardar chapter 13 . 2/4/2010
That was an incredible story! All I can say is WOW!