Reviews for The Ascent
Laurarena chapter 64 . 7/13/2014
that's it, *pouts* i'll just have to read it again if I cant find anything good.
el12 chapter 64 . 5/26/2014
No sequel?
Jane chapter 64 . 5/15/2014
Oh, what a shame. I couldn't find "The Rapture". I guess life got in the way.
Jane chapter 64 . 5/15/2014
Great story. I loved it, going to look for the sequel now. Thanks for a great read.
Jane chapter 54 . 5/15/2014
Yay, imprinting!
Jane chapter 42 . 5/14/2014
I m betting that Charli will turn into a big white bird.
Jane chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
I must say I'm a bit shocked by the "accidentally fall off a cliff" attitudes of Billy and Leah. She's a tribe member!
Sorry, I'm a grammar Nazi. "Eye's" in the last chapter, "Cullen's" in this one- unnecessary apostrophes: they are just plurals, not possessives. Just add an "s"!
I'm finding the story very interesting.
Jane chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
Great start to your story. I am looking forward to reading more about the fascinating Charli. In fact, having just noted that your story is not completed, I'm still going to keep on reading.
It's such a pleasure to read a well-written story without spelling and grammatical errors. (Just one little "oops", using "defiantly" instead of "definitely", but I think perhaps the auto- correct may have done that.) Anyway, your Charli character is interesting. I hope the story is close to being resolved by the time I get to the last chapter you have written. (I'm not going to look ahead to see.)
ChristinaAguileraFan chapter 21 . 2/22/2012
On chapter 22 now, loving this (:
OptimisticTheory chapter 64 . 7/10/2011
Yay! I was so entralled by this story. I know it's WAY late, and it over a year ago it stopped, so I can't help but wonder...

Where is the sequel?

Did you die or something, or lose the use of your fingers? If anything like it I am so so so sorry and wish you the best, if not. Get your butt in gear!

Loved it
TheRustedGold chapter 63 . 1/10/2011
this is how the twilight saga should have ended
TheRustedGold chapter 64 . 1/10/2011
wowowowowow that was a truly incredible story!

i should have been revising for an exam i have tomorrow but ive been reading this instead! and i really dont regret it lol

i cant wait for the next story :))))))

you are a really good writer!
TheRustedGold chapter 60 . 1/10/2011
this is a really great story : )
TheRustedGold chapter 56 . 1/10/2011