Reviews for Their Destiny
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Hahah, well, even if you hate this fic, I've really enjoyed it! Aaah, I finally have seen Supernatural!
StrangelyHazel chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
I'm really glad you wrote this part of Cas, it is interesting to see these new relationships unfold... :D
AuroraBlix chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Sad that you never finished, but nice while it lasted.

: )
KaristaZ chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
This is Turning out to be a really interesting story, I'm waiting in anticipation for what the future will hold.
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Is this pre or post changing channels?
Kitsune1818 chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
A really interesting fic, the first in which I seen futur-Cass time traveling. A pity is left to die.
Random Google chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ES, thank you this is exactly what i wanted to read. thank yOU.
KurtofskyoverKlaine chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
Even though it's been almost a couple years, and you've probably abandoned this, I hope you update/finish it. It's really good. I love the way you write Future-Cas.

Hoping for more.
J chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
I thought there was going to be a fifth chapter...?

Well, anyway, it's very good. I like the plot, I like the solidity of the characters, I like the dry humor. I just like it. :)
dark.half.angel14 chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
its an Amazing fic. Keep writing it!
KayeFi chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This is really good! Keep writing!
Imperial Dragon chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
Future Cas is funny.
Creative Spark chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
You may not like it, but I think this is great! I hope you continue it further.

-Spark
Manifestation of a Storyteller chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
cant wait for the final chapter

i think past!Cas would faint if he saw Future!Cas high
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
I am so glad that I found this fic! I'm having the hardest time finding well written fics that aren't slash-centric. I love Cas and you've definitely got his mannerisms and dialogue down, but the best part of this fic? Two Cas's for the price of one, what more could a girl ask for? _