Reviews for Every Hug
Katsy17 chapter 22 . 3/4
amazing
sapphrodite chapter 22 . 2/9
i feel empty now that ive finished this. how do i even read other fics now...
this was so lovely and im so glad it was a part of my life for a few days. like sometimes i would sneak in chapters in class and i would read it on the train, it became part of my day. it just made me so happy (and sometimes not so happy... angstttt) and im so grateful that you WROTE this for US!
thank you.
sapphrodite chapter 8 . 2/7
i want to scream A Lot
sapphrodite chapter 7 . 2/7
this is completely and utterly amazingly beautiful and wonderful. sorry, no constructive criticism here! ugh the way you describe jims mind is like reading poetry, its so immersive and wonderful and im losing my ability to articulate again so i will leave it alone! thank you for this, you are wonderful! (did i say that already, bc its true)
sapphrodite chapter 5 . 2/7
THEY KEEP GETTING BETTER AND BETTER
HanaSheralHaminail chapter 6 . 1/4
Okay, this is my second time straight re-reading this story and it's great and perfect and sweet and angsty and a work of art and I normally am much more eloquent than this but I'm past caring, I love this waaaay too much!
SakuraMinamino chapter 10 . 11/15/2016
"Let me help. A famous novelist with right a classic using them. He will recommend those three words even over, I love you." -James T. Kirk. My favorite line in all TOS next to McCoy's rant about what love is.
SakuraMinamino chapter 9 . 11/15/2016
I pride myself of knowing TOS. . . but I can't figure out your reference. Please tell me.
SakuraMinamino chapter 8 . 11/15/2016
Ouch poor Jim. Can't say I don't know what he's going through
SakuraMinamino chapter 7 . 11/15/2016
Poor Jim. The torture of not knowing how much Spock wants him. Stay strong Jim!
SakuraMinamino chapter 4 . 11/15/2016
So, the song, A thousand words, was playing in the background as I read Spock's internal questioning. Couple that with the most beautiful Spirk video that used that song on youtube, I was mush.
Altairra chapter 4 . 10/30/2016
This was so well-written, thank you! I loved it!
Ayla Madison chapter 22 . 10/1/2016
Great story!
Arvit chapter 22 . 9/26/2016
Oh my god I loved this! Perfect angst and fluff and wow!

Okay, trying to be more coherent now, I really enjoyed Spock slowly noticing he loved Jim. Is it still possible to get virtual cookies even though I did not review that chapter or should I go back to review specifically if I want the bribes? I have plans for the afternoon but once I'm back I have intentions to read some of your other stories even though you may torture us with angst and pining.
Silvanesti chapter 21 . 9/24/2016
I've just reread this for the umpteenth time and it's so good, so wonderful, so cute and funny and great and I absolutely adore it and you. And of course I've already reviewed the last chapter so I have to be a happy fangirl and review this instead. Wait a few years and I will have left a gushing review of every chapter. 3
2,062 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »