Reviews for Every Hug
helena p chapter 19 . 3/24
HnnNNNNnnnnNNNNNnnnng
helena p chapter 7 . 3/15
What's with you and spock-standing-up-and-breaking-his-chair, honestly...
helena p chapter 3 . 3/15
Awww
lav123 chapter 22 . 2/18
God, I love this fic so much. It is awesome. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing.
bob marley chapter 18 . 2/6
"attach two more words to it"... 'brother' and 'lover'...?
BTW I LURV THIS SO MUCH! YUR SO AWESOME!
Beautiful ;3;
HttydFan95 chapter 2 . 1/22
X3, you're author note is 100% correct. Chris Pine is all that and more.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 22 . 1/18
Aww this was so sweet!
TheLittleBeast chapter 22 . 12/6/2013
Love you! Great story!
professormoriarty1313 chapter 21 . 12/5/2013
I read this chapter at least once every day. lol Sorry if that's weird. Anyway, I really fucking (excuse my language, but the term (I believe) seems appropriate ;D) love this story. It is by far the best Spirk fanfic I have ever read and also has the best representation of Spock and Kirk I have ever seen. I won't push you, but Chrsitmas is coming up and a oneshot of their, ehrm, 'activities' would be beyond the perfect gift. (not just to me, but every single reader of this story) Keep up the amazing work. :)
messed up stargazer chapter 22 . 12/3/2013
I was supposed to go to bed, hmm a little over an hour ago. You made me keep reading this. As sleep if very important to this college student, I hope you feel as appreciated as you are.
d1x1lady chapter 22 . 11/28/2013
So beautiful. You are an amazing writer. Can't wait to read more of your work.
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 22 . 11/10/2013
This is brilliant. I'll admit that at some parts, I hated you and loved you in equal measures (because oblivious!Spock is oblivious) but it was worth it. Thank you.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
You know how some folks write summaries for their work and use the most common, slow burn? And there slow burn takes 22 chapters and isn't that interesting?
Just wanted you to know that isn't you. The first chapters were emotionally affecting even though they weren't "burny." You have been giving me the curling spirals in my stomach in the last couple of chapters, bravo.
K
Guest chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
You are fuuuunny. I love that Spock is morw formal in talking then in his head.
Love it.