Reviews for Every Hug
Friend. Brother. Lover.
T'hy'la.
lapr chapter 22 . 11/7
Esta historia fue hermosa! de principio a fin, tenia de todo!
Muchas por tan excelente obra!

me encanta la energia que tienes!

Regards!
Laura
lapr chapter 8 . 11/6
I loved this chapter! and the sweeeeet kiss
They are so so so beautiful and sweet! and all the amazing things in this world

Thank you!
Laura
TheDie-HardTobeckyFan chapter 22 . 8/12
Wow. Just... wow. I never thought I could get this emotionally invested in a story.
TheDie-HardTobeckyFan chapter 4 . 8/12
This fic is going to kill me I swear!
MoceJo chapter 1 . 7/31
I just wanna say thank you for writing this amazing fic. This is the story that introduced me to the awesomeness that is Spirk. Without a doubt the best Spirk fic out there...i dont know whether to be happy that i read the best first or be mildly resentful cause i keep comparing this to every Spirk i read and somehow find them lacking *snickers*. I'll stick with happy tho cause i love Spirk too much to give up and this is from a girl who proudly tells everyone that she doesnt understand star wars or star trek and frankly doesnt want to. So you have managed to do something that not even my family could do...im now on the light side and eager to know more. Well Star Trek...star wars ahhh maybe some other time*winks*.
naturescrownn chapter 1 . 7/31
this is definitely my favorite story for these two. you did a very marvelelous job writing it!
Read this again after a few years, really enjoyed it
Thanks
BlankSilhouette chapter 18 . 5/31
I have spent the day reading your story. It is a wonderful distraction, but I find I am in need of a break. You are quite proficient at eliciting a strong emotional response from your reader. I very much enjoy writing!
AngelesPG chapter 22 . 4/1
Me encanto fue hermoso aunque debo admitir que Spock y Kirk ya me estaban desesperando su falta de comunicacion con sus sentimientos especialmente Spock con sus pequeñas pero muy importantes mentiras gracias me encanto tu historia
Katsy17 chapter 22 . 3/4
amazing
sapphrodite chapter 22 . 2/9
i feel empty now that ive finished this. how do i even read other fics now...
this was so lovely and im so glad it was a part of my life for a few days. like sometimes i would sneak in chapters in class and i would read it on the train, it became part of my day. it just made me so happy (and sometimes not so happy... angstttt) and im so grateful that you WROTE this for US!
thank you.
sapphrodite chapter 8 . 2/7
i want to scream A Lot
sapphrodite chapter 7 . 2/7
this is completely and utterly amazingly beautiful and wonderful. sorry, no constructive criticism here! ugh the way you describe jims mind is like reading poetry, its so immersive and wonderful and im losing my ability to articulate again so i will leave it alone! thank you for this, you are wonderful! (did i say that already, bc its true)
sapphrodite chapter 5 . 2/7