Reviews for Every Hug
Hikari.Kuro1994 chapter 19 . 7/12
Kirk and spock standing in a tree, G
germanpsychiatrist chapter 22 . 7/6
Is..ist that really healthy? to read such things? I don't think so. I wanted to read this the whole day but I couldn't make myself do it because it's just too much, I couldn't keep myself together. But i read and thankyouthakyouthankyou. This mutual pining was unbereable, and you made me absoulutly.. ugh, u know what I mean, I'm lacking of word. I'll read everything yours, if I know the fandom.
PS Thank you, you precious gift for humanity and Spirk shippers (this should be the same, shouldn't it?)
PS2 I don't care if anything here is ooc, it's perfect, and yeah, in Abrams universe they were younger, and I love your Kirk, his way of talking, and Spocks too, you made learn some new worlds because of his blablablasciencenoemotions-talk, you know, I'm not an English native speaker and such works as yours give me a possibility to learn English in awesome way, and without grammar and spelling mistakes, I think, I can feel it, because it's an amiazing ext and I love you annd without reading anything yours i follow you already, and I'm writing this instead of sleeping or doing maths under my blanket hiding from my parents, and God I'll find u on tumblr tommorow and confess my love for you and this, because you are moving away, to ao3, right? and I wanna you to know how great you are
PS 3 Spirk bond is one of my favourite headcanons, and you used so many good motives in soo many good ways. I love this and you, write, please, never stop writing
germanpsychiatrist chapter 18 . 7/5
AJJJJJHJLJNBVGCTFHJKJ;KLJHGFHCFFRTYUKIOKJVCFDSWDFCVB,KL
Ok, I haven't died, but my God, this should be illegal, if it was illegal, I would totally report you to the police, because it's killing me.
Mutual pining, 'Ooh I'm Vulcan and I'm awesome because I'm so repressed and my self-control skills are legendary', cute teasing Kirk, God I love it, I really do. I love it, we all, but (positive criticism time!) here you went too much ooc. Even Spock wouldn't claim that licking someone's chest is totally bro and no homo just friends thing to do. But beside that he's quite as portrayed in canon, so ok (ITS NOT OK BUT SPOCK IS TERRIBLE SCIENTIFIC STUDY AND IRONY "NO IT'S NOT LOVE). And maybe Kirk is too cute, he falls onto Spock too often, he's a manly captain! But maybe he's not so tough in JJ Abrams universe, I have watched the new movies maybe 2 years ago? and I remember him from TOS.
Ok, now more compliments. This deducing together witch causes nice gayness is awesome, I love tchem working together. And you write absolutely, absolutely amazing. Not to much inner monologue, or a least it's not boring, alive dialogues, great descriptions. I know what I'm sayng, I'm writing too and my writing is so wooden comparing to yours, and I'm talking about my piece (of trash) that I was writing A GODDAMN YEAR.
Ok, ok. I'll read the last chapters (tommorow), I really gotta go to sleep, I love it, I love you, I'm gonna read everything yours, thank you for killing me, germanpsychiatrist out.
I love this waaaaay too much
Taria chapter 5 . 6/14
Jim was fire...

wah! right in the heart

definitely my favourite chapter so far.
and spock, he's just an adorable marshmallow
Miki Mae chapter 22 . 6/14
THIS. *sobs messily on your shoulder* THIS.
Miki Mae chapter 21 . 6/14
I wish I had emogi's to express myself to you right now.
Miki Mae chapter 6 . 6/14
XD I'm glad I found this
KittysLove chapter 9 . 5/26
This by far my favorite embrace! It has EVERYTHING! Angst, sexual tension, love, unrequited love (that they both feel for one another), and a bit of sadness...
Maeva Cerise chapter 22 . 5/25
Hello, i am a French reader, you are the first story I read without Google Translate. I love very much your Story! I have read yet the translate in French of Veritas. Thanks for your stories- you are amazing! Hug you friendly! Bye bye
Your author notes are so deceptive. Always make me laugh. The story makes me tingle allover.
So deliciously tense and wicked.
marneyowl chapter 6 . 5/13
Sigh...every chapter just gets better and hotter. I adore this Jim.
marneyowl chapter 5 . 5/13
That was great! It is a little basket of warm spirky hugs.
marneyowl chapter 4 . 5/13