Reviews for Every Hug
Assbutt 08 chapter 22 . 3/18
Ho. Ly. Fu. Ck.
This fanfic is sooooooo good! I've been reading some of your ff lately and they're all so amazing (I'm really jealous to be honest! ;). Seriously, you're like the mother of the Spirk fanfic's.
And oh my god I was scared all God damnit chapters because I thought you were gonna kill Kirk and I was so scared. But THANK GOD! I would probably have died too.
And how did you do to keep Spock's POV all the time and as much accurate as this. I really felt like it was his mind. Seriously, it was so... It.
Anyway, all this (I'm sorry, I do write long comments) to tell you that I really enjoyed your ff! It was perfect. Thank you! ;)
KARlNNE chapter 2 . 2/20
I love your works
louisesnape chapter 22 . 1/27
Kyaaaa love it ! And Spock POV is great :p
acciodemigods chapter 13 . 1/26
"I would never enjoy hurting the Captain, let alone killing him. This was a strange figure of speech." OMF I'm dying
acciodemigods chapter 11 . 1/26
*becomes increasingly frustrated with Spock*
acciodemigods chapter 7 . 1/26
*loves you intensely for making this work of art*
acciodemigods chapter 1 . 1/26
You are one of the best authors ever! Seriously, just keep doing what your doing!
naughtynati chapter 22 . 1/25
Thank you for sharing your thoughts they were as delightful as Jim and Spocks hugs
naughtynati chapter 14 . 1/25
You are wicked...using poor Jim that way to get a review ;)
naughtynati chapter 5 . 1/25
Ha...I luv your mind games as much as Spock loves Jims.
naughtynati chapter 2 . 1/25
Objectify away cuz Jim is awesomesauce!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
oh my godddd! this is suuuch a heart-rendingly sweeet fic! if only it were real ...
you do the characters so... so in character! they are themselves! ach this story is so amazing. going to go read more of it now.
Linvalay chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
I enjoyed the feeling that spock needs to attach 2 other words to friend:...i lo e tiny connections we readers pick up on that are given to us from the writer!
Linvalay chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
PJ's are totally logical, extra warmth ya know
Linvalay chapter 15 . 12/29/2014
thank the sweet lord baby jeausu! The torture of almost more than hugging is over!11
2,004 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »