Reviews for Everything Dies, Baby, That's A Fact
ResidentOwl chapter 4 . 6/7
That was absolutely amazing, beautifully written, and wonderfully sad. I love the twist ending that still leaves things a bit ambiguous.

The length was just enough to tell the story and highlight the important moments with out detracting from the piece as a whole or adding extra superfluous scenes or descriptions.

I've never read anything like this (and I've been reading SPN fics for two or three years, daily) that hasn't come out and called itself a 'death or ghost fic.' At least, that's how I interpreted the last paragraph, I'm not quite sure if that's how you want the reader to understand it, or if I'm a bit off. But that's what makes this story so great! The ambiguity and the length: short, sweet, and sad.

"...talking about a hundred inconsequential things that are code for 'I love you'..." Absolutely loved this sentence, the two of them laying on the hood of the Impala before the sun rose on the Grand Canyon, just enjoying each others company, was a brilliant piece imagery that really stuck with me.

Well done. It was a wonderful piece. This story really should get more attention, but then again, hidden gems like these are why I read fan fiction to begin with.
BestUsernameEver54321 chapter 4 . 2/14
Oh Jesus. It took me a while but Sam was a ghost wasn't he?! OH MY JESUS!

THIS IS SUCH A POWERFUL STORY!
Luzith chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Just excellent. proof that the quality of the words outweighs the quantity.
samira parsa chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
Loved it! This gave me chills and a few tears to shed. I'm assuming Sam was a ghost the whole time?
Curious6 chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Broke my heart :( Such an interesting concept though.
Embers of Inspiration chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Toward the end the mood of this fic read like an old, faded photograph. You know, the kind where everyone's sitting together, laughing, smiling.

No, you didn't make me cry, but it was a near thing.
jwinchesterkent chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
whoa time loop? confused, but this story was really good! so sweet and heartbreakingly sad at the end when Dean dies (and then sam along with him) :(
Adolescently chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
It took me a while to figure out what had happened, but when I realised it made me love this story even more. :) This is so cleverly done, and beautifully written too. I loved how it was told in little snapsnots. Great job! :)
SunnyZim chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
Was Sam a ghost who was attached to Dean and that's why he didn't age? I'm guessing that when he came back at the end of season 2, he came back as a ghost in this story? Very clever though - nice twist and very nice idea;-)
Starshinesoldier chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
Was Sam a spirit attached to Dean? I don't really understand. BUT OMG! -cries- this was so heartbreaking and wonderful!
Rae Montgomery chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
This was really sweet and sad. Im glad they both got their wish to be together, even if it was in an unorthodox way. Its sad that Dean never really got to know his own daughter, and I cant imagine why anyone wouldnt want Dean Winchester as their father, but I guess all Sam and Dean really need is each other. :)
Menthol Pixie chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
I don't think I quite understand why Sam doesn't age, but this story is definitely going on my favourites.

It was great, an awesome idea, full of smaller awesome ideas (Dean's son liking classic cars, Michael and Asher, the name's of Jo's kids, Sam turning to ash as Dean burns) It was all just brilliant. I enjoyed it immensely!
Menthol Pixie chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
I LOVE this idea!

I especially loved that Sam and Dean trained Michael and Asher Roth to be hunters. It made me wonder exactly how those boys would have gotten into hunting and it seems like it would be a neat little story.

Anyway, I really am enjoying this a lot, so I'm off to read the rest of it. :)
esagsdfjgkyulk chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
omg i think i gonna cry!
vampyfreak chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
Wow, that was awesome! I really enjoyed it! Could you tell me why Sam died too? Did he only (after cold oak) come back until Dean died so he wouldn't leave him alone?