Reviews for Miles Apart
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/16
Good call, Vance. Check that degree.
Kagome Avalon chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
That was great. Do you have ny stories that has Vance actully watching Tony working and interacting with the team?
njferrell chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I remeber thinking when that show aired...I know Tim is good with computers. BUT, Tony and Gibbs worked years together(even before Kate) and solved crimes, kept up the solve rate, and they had computers...
Hacking is really the only thing Tim brings to the party. And in a pinch Abby could do that...
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
interesting and well written
Literatifan4eva chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Good story. I really enjoyed it
Mulderette chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
That was a great scene. I just saw this episode for the first time a few days ago and can easily picture this happening. Very nicely done :)
AZGirl chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Great idea for a missing scene - well done!
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I enjoyed this very much, thank you. It does seem as though Vance is beginning to grudgingly respect Tony's abilities now (i.e. by season 7), but it has taken quite some time for him to do so. Thanks again, VP.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
good one! Would have loved to have seen that scene.

I always like fics where Tony's deductions bring a case to a successful end. I would love to read a fic where it's Tim's technical know how (and Vance's obvious bias toward him) vs. Tony's street smarts.. and I think you would know which side I want to win!
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Great story. I always wondered what happened between Vance and Tony when he came back and how exactly it came about that Vance let him back on the team. This fit in perfectly with the episode, great job!

-Moki
The Original Geek chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Great story. I like how you've kept Vance as still not liking (or particularily respecting, at least to my mind) Tony, buut still have given him a reason for bringing him back.