Reviews for Dancing With Cinderella
CharleyCentury chapter 1 . 4/22
I rarely cry when reading stories, but that song always hits me, and was combined so wonderfully with the story that it made happy and sad at the same time... God Job.
RandomBushGirl chapter 1 . 2/22
I love that song so much
I listened to it while reading it
it's perfect, so perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Oh. I'm crying.
EmyWright chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
That's so sad, but so cute /3
zhen-kun chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Reading this by itself made me cry, but after hearing that this is based on a song, I read it with the song and right now I'm sitting in a puddle of tears. This is just beautiful and it was lovely to read something so touching. It really brought me a new perspective of what it would be like for the nations if they could have children; watching them go and live their lives, watching their beloved children grow up as they stayed the same.
OrangeFace99 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Thank you for making me cry.

It's so well written. I can't imagine how painful it was though. I like the portrayal of Austria /finally/ not a snob, uptight "father" (in most fanfics)

I really love it.
rioludoodle chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Oh my... This... This is just so sad! And it's so beautiful too... Austria is one of my favorite characters, and you really managed to show a softer, kinder side to him while keeping him in character. Oh wow... Just. I loved this story.
April Catastrophe chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Thanks for making me cry.
the moonlight mona lisa chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
OH MY GOD I'M A MESS THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL.
I remember reading this a few years back, before I was ever really on this site, and I'm pretty sure this is one of the first Hetalia fanfictions I read, right when I was getting into AusHun and what not... But, back then, I wasn't so attached, and now that I am.
IT JUST HURTS SO MUCH BECAUSE AUSHUN HAVING A KID, FIRST OF ALL, THAT'S JDSAF;KLAJSFDKL;JA. AND THEN AUSTRIA WITH A LITTLE GIRL I'M SO WRECKED
excuse me.
sosweetIexplode chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
oh god. I think i'm crying right now. .. this is really really beautiful and painful. that ending... that freaking ending just... ahhh... i think the story is very well told and i love how even though the're nations, their child was just a human and as time goes by well... they had to let her go and just continue on... ah i don't what i'm saying but nonetheless this is really beautiful. i love how it started as light and sweet but as it goes on, the story gets more deep and bittersweet until in the end i am left with only bitter ...
Yuuki no Yuki chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I so should not have read this fic right now, now I'm crying to myself in my dorm trying not to wake my roomate up. TT-TT
This fic was absolutely brilliant Austria was totally in character the whole time, and I could nearly hear the song in the background. Bravo. Brava.
EchoTasteLightZim chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
That was just beautiful!
ETLZ :)
Angelic Fluffle chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
That was amazing, so sad, so beautiful, so much. Thank you so much.
BigSisterUkraine chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Aww! :'( So beautiful yet so sad!
Iin S chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Ah! I'm crying while reading this fiction!

You ... you can describe everything with very very deep words!

Orz, I'm crying hardly, you know? QvQ