Reviews for Dancing With Cinderella
EmyFangirl chapter 1 . 5/17
That's so sad, but so cute /3
pokemoncoffeecat chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Reading this by itself made me cry, but after hearing that this is based on a song, I read it with the song and right now I'm sitting in a puddle of tears. This is just beautiful and it was lovely to read something so touching. It really brought me a new perspective of what it would be like for the nations if they could have children; watching them go and live their lives, watching their beloved children grow up as they stayed the same.
OrangeFace99 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Thank you for making me cry.

It's so well written. I can't imagine how painful it was though. I like the portrayal of Austria /finally/ not a snob, uptight "father" (in most fanfics)

I really love it.
rioludoodle chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Oh my... This... This is just so sad! And it's so beautiful too... Austria is one of my favorite characters, and you really managed to show a softer, kinder side to him while keeping him in character. Oh wow... Just. I loved this story.
April Catastrophe chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Thanks for making me cry.
the moonlight mona lisa chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
OH MY GOD I'M A MESS THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL.
I remember reading this a few years back, before I was ever really on this site, and I'm pretty sure this is one of the first Hetalia fanfictions I read, right when I was getting into AusHun and what not... But, back then, I wasn't so attached, and now that I am.
IT JUST HURTS SO MUCH BECAUSE AUSHUN HAVING A KID, FIRST OF ALL, THAT'S JDSAF;KLAJSFDKL;JA. AND THEN AUSTRIA WITH A LITTLE GIRL I'M SO WRECKED
excuse me.
sosweetIexplode chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
oh god. I think i'm crying right now. .. this is really really beautiful and painful. that ending... that freaking ending just... ahhh... i think the story is very well told and i love how even though the're nations, their child was just a human and as time goes by well... they had to let her go and just continue on... ah i don't what i'm saying but nonetheless this is really beautiful. i love how it started as light and sweet but as it goes on, the story gets more deep and bittersweet until in the end i am left with only bitter ...
Yuuki no Yuki chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I so should not have read this fic right now, now I'm crying to myself in my dorm trying not to wake my roomate up. TT-TT
This fic was absolutely brilliant Austria was totally in character the whole time, and I could nearly hear the song in the background. Bravo. Brava.
EchoTasteLightZim chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
That was just beautiful!
ETLZ :)
Angelic Fluffle chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
That was amazing, so sad, so beautiful, so much. Thank you so much.
BigSisterUkraine chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Aww! :'( So beautiful yet so sad!
Iin S chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Ah! I'm crying while reading this fiction!

You ... you can describe everything with very very deep words!

Orz, I'm crying hardly, you know? QvQ

You did a very great job X3

Sign,

Iin.
excentryke chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Words can never do justice on how touching this story is. All i can say is this is just simply beautiful. I don't know for some but for me, your story just made my day. Thank you for that tug at our heartstrings.
NinjalyJen chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
*Sees the first lyrics and gasps* AUTHOR, THIS IS SUCH A SAD SONG AND I SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING!

Aww... sad... but it was well-written. And the emotion was conveyed well. It's such a beautiful song, and a beautiful one-shot. :') Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
so good
it would really make you cry