Reviews for The Exclusive
ashiana chapter 15 . 8/11
Such a beautiful story. Truly enjoyed reading it. Hope you'll one day get around to doing a sequel xoxo
Bevey99 chapter 15 . 12/20/2016
Great story just the right length. Really well written. Wish you would have continued to write, but RL does get in the way. Again thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/27/2016
I'm so thankful to sherry,for rec'd this story out to us. Fantabulous writing thank you
Lafemmevegeta chapter 15 . 4/17/2016
This was a really great story, especially as a first attempt. There was only a couple times the scene changed without warning.
I always wondered if I could write, but I am not at a point where I think I could nor am I brave enough to try.
Your characters were enduring and you had the right amount of drama.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
boopgirl chapter 15 . 3/8/2016
Cute
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 2/12/2016
That was a fantastic ending! I loved that they used everything that those three trolls gathered and used it towards their advantage. Edward holding up the photos and commenting on them, was great. Having Jessica thrown out early on, was wonderful. Her screeching in anger was even better. I loved how he stepped away from the podium to text her a marriage proposal . . . brilliant! Alice's squeal, followed by Esme's swoon, was perfect. They were so fun up on that stage together. The press was quite happy about the news and it seems, rather supportive. I sis like that he also came clean about Ben. Even though it went against Jane's advice. Putting it out there that Ben was abusive towards Bella and he was merely defending her. It really was the right thing to do. Loved that they want to go down and just sign papers to get married. Yet Edward said Laice and Esme may hurt them if they did that. Loved this story. It was great fun to read this today. Thank you for sharing your imagination. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 2/11/2016
Good, I'm so glad that Edward will have his press conference before that troll Jassica does. Bella is very good at what she dos and she saw right through all of that bogus crap they were throwing at her. It seems that both Jake and James both know that it is Bella with Edward. They just can't prove it. Jessica has known and was going to try and steal the crap for her book, delusional bitch. It was really funny to learn that BxE have been so loud at the apartment that the neighbor complained. Still laughing at that part. Th shoes being scuffed in the photo's, as Bella had worn them a couple of times, and Jessica's being brand new, may be her downfall. Of course Ben contacted his ex-fuck to leak this shit. Hope both Jessica and Ben get what's coming to them. They are the press though, so I doubt they'll get away somehow.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 2/11/2016
What the hell? You've got these two all kinds of fucked up right now. Ben went away but, he was threatened to do so and I have a feeling he won't stay away. They were forced to stay apart the rest of their trip, due to the vultures on the damn island. Then, the 'abduction' was great, until it exploded all over them with the press. What in the ever loving hell does Jessica think she's going to gain from holding a fake press conference? She's lost her ever loving mind. I really hope that Bella doesn't believe it, as she had been cheated on for years and years. Insecurity to raise its ugly little had. They really should've come out to the public so much sooner. They've made such a mess now, that the press may not forgive Edward or Bella. Hopefully, if that happened, they'll still have each other.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 2/11/2016
I really like that she's coming around. I loved that he caught her speaking her internal thoughts, when he woke and she didn't know he was awake. That job he offered her is perfect and I don't know why she isn't jumping at it. They could be together, there would be no need for her to be impartial. Her seeing what her life will be like if she stays quiet and doesn't go public, is starting to wear her down. She doesn't like that she's got to go to the 'servant's quarters'. She doesn't like all the women fawning over him, when she's right there. Loved all their romantic time together, before she had to get back to reality. I really wasn't surprised at how Edward reacted to meeting Ben. Not at all. I hope he heard Ben's nasty comment towards her. It would suck if it is Ben that gets the scoop on BxE, he doesn't deserve that. I hope they give it to Alice. We'll see.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 2/11/2016
I love that he bumped Carlisle out and went in his stead to do the speech at Charlie's graduation. That was very well done and Bella was so happy he did that. What a fantastic Christmas surprise for him. I love that Bella planned that and that Esme, Alice and Angela helped. I'm so glad that everyone knows, except Eric and Jasper. It is right to keep that from them for now. Her children even seemed quite happy about their mother and Edward together. I loved when he said she could wear the bikini or the other thing in the box. Too fun! Very good chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 2/11/2016
I loved that Alice gave perspective of having a life with Edward is worth losing her career over. She may really want to have both, yet it doesn't seem feasible. Hopefully, I'm wrong and she can. Or, maybe she would be happy to just be his wife and travel everywhere he does. She has been doing her career for a very long time, and rather successfully. I have a feeling that creak they heard was from someone who caught them, not just a noise. Emmett made sure the cameras were off but, did he make sure he knew where Black was, before finding Rose? It all has to come out eventually. Very sexy lemons you've got for these two. Love their chemistry.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 2/11/2016
It was a matter of time before they got caught. With the way he went to her home and then together back to his at two in the morning . . . with all those stop lights and them kissing at them . . . there are cameras on those lights. Well, there are on most here in the States. Maybe not over where they are? Plus the way they were at his press conference, can't have been ignored. Of course, it would be someone like Black, to expose them. Most likely in a very bad way, too. However, they've got nothing to hide. They are both adults. They are both single. So, it won't matter in the long run. It won't hurt their careers the way it did Carlisle and Esme.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 2/11/2016
Holy hell, that was so effing hot. I love that he didn't want to leave in the middle of the night, asking her to come home with him. Angela pounding on that wall, chastising Bella for waking her up, by rubbing one one, was too funny! If she only knew! Very good chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 2/11/2016
Wow, that was some progress! I'm so glad she called. He was willing to let it all go, thinking he lost his chance with her. Perfect timing. Some would even say fate was involved again. I have a feeling that report and the 'compromising position' will come back into play somewhere down the line. Hopefully, Esme will obliterate whomever tries to mess with Edward and Bella. I think she's waited a long time for this. Almost as long as BxE have.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 2/11/2016
Awww, he showed up, slightly in disguise, to greet her when she arrived back. I loved that. The way Leah found her and Eric, was funny. Bella and Alice keep mentioning what a toad Eric is, why would they encourage Angela Togo fo him? So funny at the end there, her rubbing one out.