Reviews for The Only Exception
TwiStarJunkie chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Are you planning to continue this story? I realky hope so! Awesome start! LOVED IT!
BellaMarieSwan112 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That was really good! Please update!
Cerryn chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
This shurely isnt a oneshot so please continue. This is a good start to a story and already i want to read more. please make my wish some true

~AJ~
Lady Eleanora chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Hmm, story seems very interesting. I have to say that you kind of rushed into the reunion of Bella and Jasper, and that Bella seems to hold just a bit too much anger rather than usual - or is this how your Bella is going to be.

Nonetheless, I'll be sticking around to read this. :)

Please update whenever you can,

*Lady Lily of Darkness*
KareBear1965 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Love the prologue... Look forward to seeing where you take this.

Hugs
mrsProbie chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Well Edward's mean. Are you going to update again? I hope so!

Thanks for the good read so far :)
stonecoldsteverogers chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Well, this certainly was an interesting revamp of the canon.

I like it, ahahahahaha. I do wonder what Edward's problem with Bella is. I wonder if it's something like Rose's problem was, or something different?

Are you even planning to continue this story? xD Oh well; I hope you do.

If I were to give you some critique, I'd say to maybe break up your paragraphs a little bit, space things out to make it easier to read through. Other than that and a few grammar/spelling errors, this was really well-written. It's got to be the first story I've ever read where Bella was a Whitlock.

I really hope you continue this, or give it an ending of some sort.

- Besh
stephiesue02 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I like the concept of this one it is different that what I have read before. You should add another chapter so I can know why Edward is so mad.
keelhaulrose chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I like your start, but there's something missing in the formatting I think. You have so much information going on in single paragraphs that I had to re-read a couple times to make sue I knew who was saying what. Think about separating different people speaking in dialogues, it will make the story flow much better.

Other than that I think you have a good thing going. Keep writing!

And don't think I'm flaming you. I really do think this is good. I just wanted to pass along a little advice.
love109 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
update again soon plz
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON I WANNA READ MORE!
Virginia May chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Cute. This would be a fun one to develop. I love Bella/Jasper as brother and sister. You had a few spelling and formatting mistakes, but it looks like this was kind of stream of consciousness sort of thing? Cute.
HmmreallyenjoyHP chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Very good, can't wait to read more!