Reviews for HalfBreed: Unwanted
Lucyole chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
wow that was one hell of a crazy interesting cool story i ever read
really good work
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
awwwww it over! come on make another story about him! plzzzzzzz!
MechaUltimaZero chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Wow, now that's an interesting take on Apocalymon. Now I've seen him as a total bastard (this fic) AND portrayed as a victim (see final chapter of "The Silver Egg"). An overall excellent fic, and although I understand you don't plan to continue it, I do wish to know how the story ends. By the way, just what exactly does Hakumei actually mean?
Elegon chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Tell me! Tell me! If you don't, my digimon partner, Zenmon, will attack!
Hathis chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Very interesting. Not exactly my favorite genre, but great writing all the same. I particularly enjoyed the way you made Hakumei realize his destiny: a great spin on an old trope (I'm going to go crazy with that word). I feel the need to urge you to proofread however. There were a lot of spelling mistakes and, while it didn't take away from the story overall, you might draw unnecessary criticism for something that can be taken care of so easily.
Belka Chernavka chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Epic. Truly epic. Kirax just stole first place in my list of favorite OCs. That was awesome! I wish you could write moreabout him.
7MukuroRealm7 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
How dark. The sad thing is, if he had gone, Kari, being the kind-hearted person she is, probably would have excepted him. I like how you said Kari was married, but it could have been TK, Davis, or someone else. Good elusion. Too bad we've seen the end of Kirax. Until next time,

Mukuro Out
Kaito Lune chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
That was amazing and sad at the same time! I've never read Footsteps of Destiny but because of this, I think I just might pic this up. Poor kid. :(
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I have to say that was pretty awesome! And so creepy in some spots I got shivers. I felt so bad for poor little Hakumei! I'm definitely adding this to my favorites list and I hope you continue writing digimon fanfiction!