Reviews for Rolo of the Rebellion
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 19 . 3/31
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
d011 chapter 19 . 8/16/2014
Interesting chapter, I really like this story.
Does Lelouch's Geass function with the same limitations as Mao's? If it doesn't require eye contact, then wouldn't he know who Zero is (either on the train when he read Killen ' s mind or when Rolo's holding him at gunpoint)?
Airhead Fortis chapter 19 . 7/23/2014
Like the chapters, update soon.
InsanePurpleLove chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I really do like this, but somehow, this just disturbs me... Strange, right?

...

But really, if Rolo kills Lelouch, then I will kill him. Geass or not, Code or not. I. Will. Kill. Him. TT

Hell yes am I a Lelouch fangirl ;)
hitomi65 chapter 19 . 2/19/2014
nice chapter
hitomi65 chapter 18 . 9/12/2013
Nice chapter
Soul Vrazy chapter 17 . 7/13/2013
Shishishi this quiet interesting!
BlAcKmIkUlOuCh18 chapter 17 . 6/22/2013
Sasuke-sama, thanks for updating this :). Finally, Zero rises.
Fangirl221 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Update soon please :)
Fangking2 chapter 15 . 11/5/2012
This story is all over the place. Yoiu need to add more details and for got sake get the basic facts out straight. Jeramiah is a Royal Knight of Lelouch right? That guy is a high born noble, so he is not going to be a damn servant. As a Royal prince Lelouch has power to form a Royal Guard forces and knowing the clever prick he will make a ruthless and effective armed forces with cutom 5th gen Knightmares such as Gloucestor.

Kallen's Glasgow is red not purple and you need to make sure that knightmare is what. mentioning their names alone will improve the story.
Fangking2 chapter 9 . 11/5/2012
I really don;t get it. What is Lelouch piloting? Sutherland Custom or Glucestor custom?
Fangirl221 chapter 15 . 10/8/2012
please update soon :D
hitomi65 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
nice chapter
Nocturnea chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
I really can't think of anything detailed to say, so i'll just outright say something. I really like this story and thank you very much for writing. I think it is an awesome story.
Lordban chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
Euphemia li Britannia, or how to throw a huge wrench into the best laid-out plans.