Reviews for CellOut
Maverick1401 chapter 3 . 1/25/2005
that ended up being just WRONG. 1. KIYONE DOESN'T HATE MIHOSHI sure she resents her alot but kiyone loves mihoshi like a sister. 2 VEGITA WOULD NEVER BREAK A PROMISE saiyans are a ruthless and brutal race true but to them and especially to the prince of all saiyans honor predominates all
Saito Forte AKA Jimmy Ramon Flores chapter 3 . 2/20/2004
What Nice Ending I love it Thanks for sending Email me that you Update it Cant Wait to see more of yours story's _;
DJ Rodriguez chapter 3 . 2/20/2004
Well, a good ending to a great story! Nicely done, friend! Thanks for informing me about the update! It was worth the wait.
I hope you make more like this, because I like to see unique crossovers like this! Great job! Keep it up!
VGLDA chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
I think its great but the group still didnt met each other except Trunks, but that does not count! Whens the next chapter coming?
S.M chapter 2 . 5/5/2003
can't wait to read the whole story,please update again ASAP
Latinaplaymate08 chapter 2 . 5/3/2003
nice! i luv this updat as soon as u can!
Latinaplaymate08 chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
wowowowowowowoow this is so long i love it!
DJ chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
This is good! I hope you put chapter 5 up pretty soon. It would cool to see Goku and Tenchi work together to get rid of Cell! Keep it up!
KASH chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
AHAHA! Finally-a fic of nothing but Seru-chan GREATNESS! Hoo ha! Please let there be more Tenchi cast butt kicking! Oh and SAKUYA'S DEAD! HOORAY! I couldn't stand her since the first episode!

~KASH
Zero chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
This fanfic was awsome it has all the action that alot of other fanfics need it is very well writen and has the potential to be even better with what ever you dicide to add to the next chapter.
The Guy One Cubicle Down From Where You Work chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
YES! Finally! A fan-fic that gives Yugi's henchpeople more credible deaths. Also, the fight scenes were nicely done. Keep up the good work, and please write the next chapter ASAP! (but don't rush it; I know that high quality stories take time, so take as much time as you need.
David Beckett chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
Very nicely done! I didn't think a good Shin Tenchi Muyo fan-fic was even possible! The fighting scenes are a little bit inconsistent, but the dialogue more than makes up for it. The surprise twist at the end has me begging for more. I can't wait! Good work!
Tenko-Masaki chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
you need to remember that the shin cast was in a semilar situation in the episode where Yugi attacked. They were a lot more serious than you portray them. They wouldn't be thinking about winning Tenchi at a time a like that. Even for the

shin cast.

Also you seem to play out the cliches a lot, but this is shin tenchi we're talking about so it's exceptable.

I could also tell that you were begining to mutate the shin cast into DBZ characters. Remember that they aren't DBZ characters.

And one more thing. YES HOTSUMA DIED! Kudos for that.

It was very good, but there was still a few things

which could be worked on.