Reviews for Career Day
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I'm actually a bmww fan but I love these one shots you're writing
kischekka chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
i liked it but to put superman and wonder woman together is kinda like saying the wonder twins should be married sorry just my view of things
hellacre13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Such a heartwarming sweet story, Arcadia. I loved seeing the little scrape Jon got into and I bet it'll be one of many many that Clark and Diana have to deal with. Little . Just like big Bruce. Lovely to see Clark and Diana sharing the joys and burdens of parenthood...and not fearing it and their enduring love for each other.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Man, I am so behind the curve, I remembered the silver age Kandorians, but I don't know how things have been going in the modern era now, heck, I'm behind the curve after the Red/Blue Superman of the 90's?

Anyway, this was a neat story here, and really liked how it played out there with more of the family life of Clark and Diana there, and how the two fo them are till very much in love and adore the other and their kids.
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Great story Arcadia. Poor Diana having to be the bad cop in the marriage and having to almost literally juggling her kids around as she tries to cope.

Clark is a great dad because he grew up facing many of the same problems as his children do so he can relate.

This was full of heart-warming humour Arcadia. Great job. I loved it.
unoaranya30 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Love the story Arcadia. It is very cute. It also brings back so many

memories of the old school playground.

Superman is most definitely the best dad ever.

Really liked how you wrote more from the perspective of Jon and

the other children.

Have no idea who that unoaranya is, but man that dialogue was

just sheer genius! Lol

well I'll be reading this to my eight and six year old nieces later

today. They are going to love it.
john777 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010