Reviews for The Blood of Kings
lonelyrosie78 chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
awwwwwwwwww! the ending was so sweet! i love this story! it has been a while since i read a good jack/carly fanfic...thank you soo much!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
This was such an enjoyable AU story to read. I look forward to seeing more stories from you, as you are very talented at writing indeed.
Diclonious57 chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
awesome story!
Diclonious57 chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
my question had been anwsered
Diclonious57 chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
are they gonna do what I think they are?
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
why is it that royality is always obsessed with producing heirs? Oh great story BTW
Valerianna chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
Sniff.

I love this story.

And yes, Jack is fit to be a King.

Carly is wonderful as always.

You've got a very good grasp on Yusei's character, why not write a story on him?

Just don't pair him up with Aki. Yuck..

Sigh. I'm so glad I read thiS
Phen's Foxxy Rose chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This is amazing, I hope to read more from you, this is very hilarious and interesting! Angel
beautiful-surreal chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
XD That's so cute! Just like a fairy tale. 3
justarandomNightWorldfan chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
This was really good! It had a nice ending and it was very well written. You did a good job on this story, and I really enjoyed it! Thank you!
N. Silvutra Mayhem chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
I love "He's right, though," said Crow. "What's been going on? What happened to you? Who are all these women?"

When he was away, Jack turned into a pimp xDD

Awesome story, and I love how you've kept the characterisation so nice

-Nyght
Turbo K chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
that was the most beautiful story I have ever read, I thought jack was gonna die when he fainted in carly's house and when he was poisoned by rudger, please make another story about jack and carly your really good at it :)
Valentine'sNinja chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
This story was amazing from the very start! I just watched the episodes with dark signer Carly and was sold on the pairing. I love the universe you created along with your use of words and their natural flow. Jack as a king was very convincing and it was great to see all his friends by his side, too. The ending was really sweet and I'm really looking forward to see if you have more works for these two. Thank you for writing this!
everyoneisMISunderstood chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
That was just incredible. Seriously, I know you completed this a months ago, but you are an amazing author. Through this whole story which is pleasantly long, I didn't find one typo. Not one.

The plot was very good and original, and I like the way you worked in every character while still having it be focused on Jack and Carly.

Very, very, VERY nicely done!
everyoneisMISunderstood chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oh my. This is incredible! Seriously, this is so good so far.

The plot looks like it's going to be very good and very interesting, and Jack is (thank goodness) extremely in character.

I look forward to reading the next few chapters!