Reviews for The Blood of Kings
SnowyOwl765 chapter 6 . 6/30
Great story! Loved the ending!

I love your stories in general. C ya!
SnowyOwl765 chapter 5 . 6/30
I finally understand who is who in this story! I'm finally recognizing charchters and stuff! (I know I take ages to catch on)
Oooooooh... So Kiryumight be resposible, but why?
SnowyOwl765 chapter 3 . 6/29
Great story! I've been reading it.
Poor Jack, Carly, the whole kingdom in fact...
BlueSpiritFire1 chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Ahhh! I remember finding this a long time ago, when it was only up to chapter 3 or 4! I was suddenly today struck with the idea of re-reading it, not realising it was completed. I'm so happy that it has been! I think this will always be one of my favourite JackxCarly fics. I mean, if i remembered it after so many years it definitely means something!
lonelyrosie78 chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
awwwwwwwwww! the ending was so sweet! i love this story! it has been a while since i read a good jack/carly fanfic...thank you soo much!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
This was such an enjoyable AU story to read. I look forward to seeing more stories from you, as you are very talented at writing indeed.
Diclonious57 chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
awesome story!
Diclonious57 chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
my question had been anwsered
Diclonious57 chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
are they gonna do what I think they are?
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
why is it that royality is always obsessed with producing heirs? Oh great story BTW
Valerianna chapter 6 . 11/10/2011

I love this story.

And yes, Jack is fit to be a King.

Carly is wonderful as always.

You've got a very good grasp on Yusei's character, why not write a story on him?

Just don't pair him up with Aki. Yuck..

Sigh. I'm so glad I read thiS
Phen's Foxxy Rose chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This is amazing, I hope to read more from you, this is very hilarious and interesting! ~Angel
beautiful-surreal chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
XD That's so cute! Just like a fairy tale. 3
justarandomNightWorldfan chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
This was really good! It had a nice ending and it was very well written. You did a good job on this story, and I really enjoyed it! Thank you!
N. Silvutra Mayhem chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
I love "He's right, though," said Crow. "What's been going on? What happened to you? Who are all these women?"

When he was away, Jack turned into a pimp xDD

Awesome story, and I love how you've kept the characterisation so nice