Reviews for Sour
Arwenia chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
You wrapped the story well. But there are some things in the story that felt strained or rushed. I missed some words, more love maybe.

I like the story and it goes to my fav!
AnnaCC chapter 12 . 1/15/2011
Fantastic! You're a great writer, and I enjoyed this story immensly. I loved the dirty jokes, they made me laugh. Great job, you've got talent.
LilouJay chapter 12 . 12/21/2010
This most definitely deserves a well earned round of applause. _ x great job
Electric-Aura chapter 12 . 11/27/2010
Lol at the dirty jokes! So funny! And the story was really good :)
sunANDdust chapter 12 . 11/15/2010
oh my gosh, this is FANTASTIC! really would love to see more avatar-ffs from you, your style is WOW!
Black Wolf-Dog chapter 12 . 10/14/2010
wow, i love it! and those dirty jokes were hilarious, i'll have to use them someday! ;) excellent story!

~Black Wolf-Dog~
InkNerd chapter 12 . 10/13/2010
So it's done done? No epilogue? No finding out what the child is? No finding out what the hell the dream was about? No mate for A'mari'k? No clarification on what the hell he meant at the end there?

Good story other than the billion and one questions NOT answered by the ending XD
Song of Scrios chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
This is getting good! I'm gonna keep reading!
AzErTy007 chapter 12 . 10/12/2010
Congrats on finishing your story!

I really enjoyed it so don't apologize for the "slow" updates: it was well worth it!

smellysoap chapter 12 . 10/11/2010
Heyy! I'm so glad that you've finally gave me an ending. This was great from beginning to end, and really, you've got a possible sequel to go on from this don't you? All your readers would read that, I'm sure.

However, your ending is making my gears turn, which you might have purposefully left for us readers. So does this mean Amarik has grown to love Yishat as intimate as he had liked Mahi? Or... No? I hope you didn't let this for the readers to decide cause I really want to know what YOU meant for it to mean!

Great job overall, and I really hope for a sequel.

smellysoap
recey2010 chapter 12 . 10/11/2010
aww so i guess we dont get to meet yshat kids o well glad to finally see an ending
c2ruis chapter 12 . 10/11/2010
thaks for finally updating it was a great story, one of my favorites thanks
Bigoldfrog chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
I'm loving the story so far, beautifully written too.
lucidliar chapter 12 . 10/11/2010
This story was fantastic! The imagery and all the rituals you described were great! I will miss it :)
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 12 . 10/11/2010
im confused on the end, like i finished reading and was like, wait what...? i dont get the whole, it felt like this thing from a'mari'k