Reviews for Shepard's Archangel
kristine chapter 1 . 2/17
This was awesome! Love it. You write them all so well!
kitax13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
cute stuff you've got here.
craylik814 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Wow, maybe that's what happens every time that you fail your mission. I can imagine that; my Shepard looking after Garrus for comfort and them both hugging lovely until Shepard is okay. I bet Tali will be jealous...
And Garrus will be like "I'm not doing this again, I'm in the middle of some calibrations" and Shepard will go like "I should go"

And then it's like doing again the whole mission YAAAAAAAAAAAY!

all the fucking bastards are back... Meh! Whatever... At least the objective remains there too... And it seems that they cleaned the place... And then saying that krogan aren't clean

Jokes apart, it was very good, keep writing!
Lil-B-Rebel chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
awww sooo sweet love it i want more lol x
Lucidique chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I promise I'm not stalking you. But this story gave me butterflies. So ridiculously sweet... I adored it. And I love the interaction between your Shepard and Garrus. The slight teasing/flirting, it's so cute.

"I always knew you were hot, Garrus," Shepard whispered into his shoulder through a sigh. Garrus tilted his head, his mandibles twitching in amusement before he released the building chuckle.

"What can I say? Women dig the scars."

I live for stuff like that. D I sincerely hope you have more Mass Effect ideas floating around in that head of yours.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
My face.

Going super duper DAW~!

Seriously, that ending just about made me cry.
The Watcher4 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Real nice. Love seeing good writing like this. Any chance for more chapters? The world could use some more Garrus love!
The Storm Dragon chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I love this! Please apply for a job as a writer in Bioware. Then make some lovely romantic scenes of Shepard and Garrus.

Anyway, I hope you write more /Garrus.
Eric chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
This was better than i thought it would be, to be honest. i will be waiting for another chapter :)
CallMeMina chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I did not expect that. I like the anticipation. It was very sweet and going into my favorites.
Jelfia Maleak chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
ahh, that was sweet. keep it up. very well written too.
Speakfire chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This is a really nice story. We need more Garrus/Shepard fanfics like this. Not that I'm biased. I really like at the end how you've made both of them vulnerable and made it seem realistic but yet somehow managed to do it without it being horrifyingly awkward. It's a comforting kind of intimate without really being sexual, even with the kiss.
Axel's Hidden Flame chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Aw that was so sweet i love this paring Garrus Rocks he is so sexy you wrote it brillently love near the end when the 2 of them a laying together so sweet
Ghedea chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I'm a sucker for those two, really I am. I always wanted them as a coupling in the first Mass Effect, but was completely denied. Funny, I haven't even finished my first playthrough yet (didn't get it until a few days ago) but I couldn't stop myself from reading. Wanted you to know that I enjoyed the post and I would actually love to see more of those two. I'm a sucker for Turian. But only with Garrus. Lol.
Lisa chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Oh wow! That was so sweet! It made so much sense. It's obvious they care but given the new territory they're heading towards the hesitancy and nervousness is just perfect. I can't wait for more! I may just have to chain you to your keyboard ;)