Reviews for Coming to Care
One of the very few fanfics that made me want to cry. The "he is so cute" things were a bit unneeded, but thats just me since im not a snarry shipper. But it was well done,Snape's sass was on point!
WerewolfKing350 chapter 1 . 2/20
I think the nickname has been used by many writers on here; it's awesome! Good story so far!
lilylovesH.P chapter 1 . 2/8
Love it! Good work.
ChrisUSA chapter 7 . 1/17
awesome
Crystallion12 chapter 7 . 12/26/2016
Dangit. It's like five in the morning and I'm still reading Harry Potter fics...
gorgikles chapter 4 . 10/6/2016
BTW I LOVE your disclaimers XD
flower pot girl chapter 7 . 10/22/2015
I like the way they slowly come to appreciate each other a little.
Mewsali chapter 4 . 5/21/2015
I like how they use floo when they are sick. It just seems funny to me. I should stop typing now.
IOnsRiPtIdE chapter 8 . 2/8/2015
Oh that was so cute! I loved it and it was so beautifully written!
Writtenaspr chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
Det var en vidunderlig historie, og jeg glaeder mig til at laese 'Coming to Know.'
Tusind Tak.
Danny for Jesus chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
I'm glad Severus and Harry are getting along
Sophie chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
This was so amazing. Brilliantly written, not too short and not too long with a wonderful story line. Thanks soooo much for writing it!
Sophie chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
I love this so much!
itachikitsune chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
This was adorable. I love these two.
broken angel chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
i read turned to gold and LOVED it, i'm thinking of re-reading it. I am in the middle of reading the sequal to it. I'm thinking about reading the Lilly/OC and i read the portriat one and the one similuar to this one. I love you as an author 'cause you really know how to capture a character's thoughts without giving to much away. :))