Reviews for The Warrior of Chaos and Evolution
Ranma without his curse is no ranma at all
edboy4926 chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
Awesome story
Please continue this fic.
9foxgrl chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
will you ever update?
shugokage chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
Interesting story with a very unique cool plot good job!
Priest chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
good story and I'm looking forward to more in the future.
Random LordLady chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
I ask that you update this fantastic story soon
irnzenmonk chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
i like this story ne
dragon-game chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
Clare chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
This is certainly a FAN fiction alright. It seems less like a story, and more like someones day dream. Of course, I'm a bit biased. I don't think Ranma is truly Ranma without a cursed Ranma. Not to mention Ranma suddenly gets a free power up. Don't bother mentioning the 3 months of training - In my opinion, a story shouldn't have the author imagine a harsh environment, put a character in it, and just say that they lived in it for a few months.

Well, I'm sure the story has fans among others, so I won't complain too much. It's just not my type of story I suppose.
weather witch nami-zo chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Woof awooo, go get that ranma nice. on a more serious note nice story cant w8 to see more
Byakugan789 chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Well there's a turn around...
Byakugan789 chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
"The Amazon thanked the goddesses that it was Genma and not Ranma who was her cousin's husband. Both Saotome men were obviously very strong fighters and Genma didn't run the risk of contaminating the Amazonian gene pool with whatever madness Nodoka had."
No you just risk infecting it with a major case of stupid.
Kalladin1989 chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
When will you post more of this? Out awesome
nimb09 chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
go Kasumi! show he who the boss. I wonder how the other Sensai will act when they meet ranma and Kasumi.
Drac-frst chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
You've got what looks like a good, solid story here. I like Lilith and Ryoga's alternate stories, and Eris has a fun personality. It's well-written and has several interesting plot-points. I'm just kind of sad that I'll likely never see it finished. (this isn't the first story of yours I've liked and seen passed over in favor of something new) I understand that muses will be what they are and that it's not like you're getting paid for any of this, but that doesn't make it any less sad to see so many well-written and/or intriguing stories fall by the wayside. I hope that eventually you'll return to at least a few of them.

((the only sort-of issue I've got with this is that Eris is a "hand of god" character bordering on "deus ex machina". The fact that she's not the only living planetary spirit and that this is the only way you're forcefully manipulating things (and that she's interesting) are the redeeming factors there))