Reviews for Role Call
pjwrovjwpo
WrittenWhim chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Akaya, normal *snorts*. Why I never reviewed this before is a mystery. Disturbingly, I find Akaya makes a very good female... I wonder what the other teams would think if they saw them like this. Probably would think they're crazy, but it's not like the others are very sane either.
BakemonoShoujo chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Ahahahaha the monologue was so funny xD
KitsuneNaru chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
XD
Boldwyr Intimidator chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Akaya belting to Loathing WIN :D Though "Popular" would be more epic XDDD

While Akaya made a very good Megumi, I still think that he'd make a better Kousuke XDDDDDDDDD

(Ok, the paragraphs above so contradicted each other XDDD But then that's what my teachers say about me, that I contradict myself a lot. :PP)
PWNsomeness chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
XD

"The reason you ended up with that role is pretty much self-explanatory."

I love Aka-chan!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
xD I just knew it was going to be funny the minute I read the summary. xD Ahh, that was hilarious! Thanks for posting something even though you're life's been a mess. I'm sorry you seem to have been having such a difficult time. Hope things get better. And thanks for the laughs, this was really great. :3
kuro-30fyre chapter 1 . 2/5/2010

I personally think twenty-thousand more 'LIKE's would have been more realistic, but then again, I don't have a clue how the ditzes do that. :D

Oh, and did Yagyuu write that as well? I think he said something about writing the monologues himself...
Starsontheshore chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Hahahaha. This made me laugh. We started the semester this week too, and i got my grades back -shudder- I hate AP calc. This really cheered me up. Thank you
Pretty Purple Plaid chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Akaya was pacing back and forth, back and forth, muttering something to himself. The regulars watched him warily, as they usually did; it was either Akaya pacing, or Akaya ponderous, or Akaya happy. Any of those led to imminent chaos, and they always tried to do everything they could to prevent it.

Lawll.
enlightened despot chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Megumi is the name of my ditsy oc! D great minds think alike! lol

you write amazing one shots, that's too bad that your semester was bad but it will get better!
Rosie-Chan chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
'Nother oneshot?

Cute. Am I the only one who's lost interest in Mirror, Mirror?
turquoise plus lavender chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Akaya took a deep breath. “Like, oh my God, you have no idea who I ran into at the mall this morning! Okay, so like, there’s this totally amazing store, right? And like, everyone goes there—including Jenna and her boyfriend, and you just know how Jenna hates me. So like, we ran into each other, and like, it was such a—” He pulled off the ditzy schoolgirl voice disturbingly well, and Marui cut him off.

“The reason you ended up with that role,” Marui said, “is pretty self-explanatory.”

xP
Hidden Pleasures chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
A way to celebrate the end of your finals, I suppose? It's fantastic that exams are over.
en provence chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
If it's for school then its Ok. :] You must really like Akaya and corss dressing!