Reviews for Nightmares ORIGINAL

UPDATE! Soon, please. :D
BlueEyes444 chapter 6 . 4/17/2010
A-W-E-S-O-M-E! :D
BlueEyes444 chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
It's empath. -nods head- Anyway, I can't believe it's Slade.

That guy can't stay dead can he? _sighs_ This was really good though. I love where you're going with this. :D

BB/RAE FOREVER! :D
The Mighty One chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
I think you get the main point to writing any story. When you bite off more than you can chew, it's hard to keep your mind set on just one story, when you have many others rattling around in your engine.

This story is FANTASTIC! Well, it may be comming to an end, but you even said you are going to keep writing. So, in a way, it isn't over, you are just reaching for the stars on other brilliant ideas.

I look forwards to the final updates on Nightmares, I'm sure you will end things with a very deep, and strong impression on my mind. Like you have done with all your previous chapter to this captivating, and very engrossing read. ;)

-T.M.O-
RavenFollower13 chapter 8 . 3/30/2010
I love this story! Make as many chapters as possible!
Linzerj chapter 8 . 3/27/2010
DAW... KISSY-KISSY-GOO-GOO-NESS! YAY!
Linzerj chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
HEHEHEHE!

YAY! RAE ADMITS IT! AND BB GETS SMACKED BY A DOOR! HA!
Linzerj chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
It's like a weird combo of Birthmark, The Prophecy, and The Beast Within with LOTS of BBxRae-ness! I JUST REALIZED THAT RIGHT NOW!

I LOVE THE STORY NICE JOB!
Linzerj chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
BB: GATORS DON'T EAT FLESH! THEY ARE SIMPLY CARNIVORES WHO OCCASIONALLY EAT OR INJURE HUMANS WHEN THEY FEEL THREATENED OR ARE JUST THAT HUNGRY!

Me: Beast boy, why are you in my review? And why did you just...? Ya know, never mind...

BB: Uh... cuz the story's kinda about me? *sweatdrops*

Me: Just leave so I can say how great this story is!

BB: Uh... you just did.

Me: Gr...

BB: EK! *runs off*

Me: Now that he's gone... AWESOME STORY! BUT THE SUSPENSE! THE SUSPENSE! IT'S SO HORRIBLE! EVIL SUSPENSE! Other than the EVIL SUSPENSE OF DOM, I totally LOVE THIS STORY!
Linzerj chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
WHO/WHAT IS IT? THE AWESOMENESS...! THE SUSPENSE...! It's SO GOD!
Linzerj chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
NO WAY! IT'S CRAZY SUSPENSEFULNESS, MAN! IT'S CRAZY SUSPENSEFULNESS OF DOM! DOMM!
Linzerj chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
GASP! *pants* Wow, that was a BIG gasp!

GASP GASP GASP! THE SUSPENSE! THE CRAZINESS! THE - did you just call me and all the reviewers duckies?
Linzerj chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
SUSPENSE! KILLER SUSPENSE! NO!

Well, it was awesome! ...EXCEPT FOR THE KILLER SUSPENSE! KILLER SUSPENSE!
Wolvmbm chapter 8 . 3/25/2010
Great update and it was nice to see them admit their love to each other. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great story as I will support in whatever you do to this great story. ;)
The Mighty One chapter 8 . 3/25/2010
Simply Wow! A great job none-the-less, you worked hard and the chapter really shined through. ;)

So you're thinking of writing another story, well, I have deeply enjoy this one and ask that you keep going. But hey, if you feel its good and all after just a few more chapters, thats cool too. ;)

I'm glad how things are going, it has a nice pace and things are drawing together briliantly. Just remember to take your time on it, don't feel the need to rush new updates out just for the sake of getting it out of the way, ya know?

What will happen next? I have a few ideas on what I think will happen, but I'm not too sure. That's a great tool you have there, always leaving a little hook after each ending to make the reader ponder the possibilities, and allows the writer not to get backed into a wall; where the writer can leave another door open to other possibilities also.

There were a few grammer mistakes, but hey, I have a bunch in my own shotty work too, so, don't feel so blue. ;) Your plotline is great, the characters are in character, and the descriptions bring everything together smoothly. A work in my opinion.

Do keep up your superb writing tallent and wonderous ideas. Stretching far and looking in places not thought of before, only opens many closed doors we think are locked forever.

Also, don't be afraid to keep adding the detail on all that is happeneing. Still though, you nailed this one out of the park! WAY TO GO! :D

Please do continue to read and review my story as well, and I thank you for it deeply. This story has brought much joy to mine heart, body and soul. I know whatever writing ideas you think of next will only grow to touch even more lives, and bring much more happyness to many more readers as well.

Stay cool and do continue to write. ROCK ON!