Reviews for A Summer To Remember
LaylaBinx chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
Aww poor Pippin ( Cute story though! :D
jay5merlin chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Aw, this is so sweet and wonderful I almost cried!
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 4 . 4/16/2010
Aw! I just love this! You did a briliant job on this story! Fantastic work! Just a thought though, if you're done this one, you might want to change the status to complete! :)

~Love, Princess :D
the Last Flowerchild chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
Wow, thank you all so much for reviewing! I really appreciate it! I'm sort of new at writing this kind of stuff, and I really appreciate the support.

Also, FluffyWuffyPinCushion, I've sort of been thinking that I should type a chapter like that, but I've always sort of figured that on a website like this it would be a bit too...I dunno, risky? But to hell with it, I'll probably give it a try anyway.

Also, everyone I have an account on and I have some original stories and poems up there...if you could read them I would appreciate it, especially if you could review it. Some of the stories themselves aren't that good because I wrote them way back when I first started publishing. Anyways, thanks either way. It's located here: /u/655735/Maria-E_U_P_H_O_R_I_A

~~PEACE & LOVE
TheHornyVirgin chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
Very very nice! Maybe in the next chapter, you could hve Merry and Pip...make love? After all that's happened in these past few chapters, I think that would be a beautiful chapter to add. :)
ebbingnight chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
What a lovely, evocative writing style you have! I'm enjoying this very much.
xXGothicDancerXx chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
Big round of applause! Great story! :D
xXGothicDancerXx chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
Wow, I shivered as I read this! Very good story so far! Can't wait to read more!
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
Hello!

This is so sad! I feel so terrible that Merry and Pippin can't be together! I really dispise Paladin! How could you do that to your own son? It's unfathomable to me! But I would love to see how this story turns out! So please update again soon! :D

~AmazonWariorPrincess :D
TheHornyVirgin chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
Oh, I love it! PLEASE update soon! Poor little Pip! I feel so sorry for him. As I read this last chapter, I could just picture Merry climbing in through a window or something and finding Pippin hurt and crying and just taking him in his arms and cleaning his wounds, comforting him all the while. Please, add more Merry/Pip in the next chappy. UPDATE SOON!
kassyfreak chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Wow you are, my friend, a great writer! Loving the story so far! Please update asap!
TheHornyVirgin chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Oh, I love it! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I am dying to see what happens.