Reviews for Changes
ARTiculate3267 chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Please update
WRose chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
hama431 chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
hurry up and update soon
KnB fan chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
its a great story! To bad u stopped updating
XxDarkSarcasm1010xX chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
Time travel fic's are just amazing when you get em right and suckkish when you mess em up.

You have done the former and continue to do a very good job.

I like how you took one of two actions, confide in someone, or keep it solo. Keeping it solo does have it's benifits, but you never know when things become too much.

Any who, update soon. I hope you change up the Mist mission. I see so many people kill Zabuza, kill Haku, save Zabuza, save Haku. What if the two didn't take the mission? I don't think that's been done before but you do what you want and I'll read it happily!

Update soon!
Bloody-Black-Kitten13 chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
PLZ KEEP RITING! i found this story once but then i lost it and i was in deep depression for a while"" but plz i need to know wat happens!
cast14 chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
Great story i loved it

cts

can't wait to find out what will happen next chapter
Reedoh chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
Good Chapter! lol laughing at Sasuke! :]
Yamakura-Saku chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
wow this was good, but hope the akatsuki will show up soon! Update soon pls pretty pls?
flavumetrubrum chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
Good chapter! This is getting better; I can't wait to see their missions and things from older Sakur's POV. Thanks for the quick updates!
bgjthewrqaeklfa chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
SO CUTE! Great job!
tatewaki2000 chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
Better. :) A better chapter. _

But watch out for your tenses! (like with past or present)

Somewhat rushed...but I guess that's your style? Well, try to make the story interesting and fun as you go through!

Make the story flow. And don't force it out.

Curious. And good luck with the next chapter!
tatewaki2000 chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
Too fast. And way too...out there.

I'm not really connecting with the characters, but instead...like I'm watching them with binoculars. ):

Try to flesh out the fic. Time-travel fics are always fun!

Also, beware of the large text blocks of doom. Un-fun to read. And easy to get lost.

Remember! Show the story, don't just tell it.

_ I wish you good luck.
tatewaki2000 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Not bad. :)

A bit choppy. Also, the actions seem really out of place, but you'll get better at it.

I'm interested. And I can only hope you do improve as a writer. Good luck!
flavumetrubrum chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
Another great chapter! I'm really excited about this story. I can see this being absolutely hilarious, as well as intense at times. I can't wait for more!