Reviews for Blind, not Deaf
bookwormrdd chapter 2 . 1/6
please finish
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Oh no that's awful! Oh my god... that's unspeakable! A writer who takes another story like that is unforgivable! I feel the same way as you about reviews and story alerts and such. I also happened to REALLY LOVE this idea of DareDevil and Elektra getting back together and the way you wrote this story is just phenomenal, minus a couple of typos but that didn't matter! I would really love to see this grow but if that awful plagiariser is still here then do what you must...if there is anything I can do please PM me I can alert my readers of this crime too if you'd like. This story deserves more tlc and this fandom is not giving it the love it deserves!

I wish you well, friend.

-DMRA
acetwolf94 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Its prett good.
whitetigerwolf chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
Great story, and I'm sorry to hear about the plagerisim. I hope that, with the age of this story, the matter has been resolved.
ChaosOfAButterfly chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Pleasepleasepleaseplease update! There is no Daredevil option, so I was hoping to find stuff under Elektra, and lo and behold, there you were! I love your story, think it should have a little Matt/Mark drama over Elektra :), so please continue!
snowflake chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
i really like your story!

i bought daredevil today and just had to watch it again and i always thought that matt and elektra should be toghether again after she came back to live in her own movie!

*thumps up*