Reviews for Chocolate and Trashy Literature: A Drabble Series
Innocence Greed chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I laughed so much! ... Seriously. Twiblight? xD
Haha! Great little story. I guess you're not on it anymore, but I still hope you will post another one. This was .RIOUS.
Kurosawa-san chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
omg this sounded just like him :D really good job. If only bioware did make him a party member, oh well at least we have fanfiction :DDD
SugarlessSweetness chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
where can i read twiblight? now i'm curious...

this is so adorable, by the way. i just want to eat. him. up.
IcingTheCake chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I can so picture this conversation happening! I really wish that Cullen could have been an romance option! Though he does not look as cute as Allistair, I think he could really give Allistair a run for his money!
FyreBrande chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This is awesome! I nearly died laughing at the description of *clears throat* those vampire books. I suddenly feel a desire to read this Twiblight of which you speak. :D (And just btw, ignore the last part of my review for your origins romance drabbles. I seriously need to not read so freaking fast...I reread and noticed what I missed the first time)
Asharza chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Twiblight? Oh wow, I loved that! This whole fic was brilliant, it's too bad Cullen wasn't a possible party member . . . oh well, awesome job! Favorited for sure:D

-Ash
Idiotwhocantthinkofapenname chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
That was the single most incredible thing that I've ever had...and I love you...rofl

Great job! Update soon!

※#$£\…\…\/! ~_
similbus chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Would you be pleased to know that I made a FFnet account just to review this?

I really enjoyed reading this one, and that's not only because I'm currently playing a female mage character (and I simply fell in love with Cullen during the Broken Circle quest 3). I love the dialogue and I suddenly want to see Cullen running behind me while I do some trivial quests here and there (imagine what he and Alistair will talk about or what he would think of Morrigan).

I noticed, though, that Cullen sounded almost like Alistair; though I can't deny that the two templars are almost alike, character-wise.
acidninjacake chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Though I feel slightly horrified to find you made the connection between Dragon Age's Cullen and ...twi ... urgh I can't even say it. I shall say I still greatly enjoyed this. Cullen was always my favourite, so it was amazing anyway. Well written and interesting. :D
Judy chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I loved it
coldblossom chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This was awesome! Spot on, love that you worked Twiblight in there. XD Also loved the other literary references. Of all the traits to share with Wynne, the love of trashy novels has got to be the best. Its *always* the quiet ones, amirite? I really look forward to your update, whenever that might be. Go Team Cullen!