Reviews for Trapped
Awesome!

Wonderfully written!

Scary as f***!
Dark Kuno chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
As a nominee for one or more categories in the 2010 Daria Fanworks Awards (aka "the Booties"), this work has bee added to the Best of Daria Fan Fiction Community here on FanFictionNet.

Feel free to check out, and possibly subscribe to, the community. You may also wish to visit Outpost Daria, The Paperpusher's Message Board (a forum for Daria fanfiction and art) and/or DariaWiki for more Daria fan fiction & art, as well as information on the Daria Fanworks Awards.
magicmumu chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Well, you sure have my attention. Though i am not completely sure what all is happening in the first few paragraphs, the first sentances were enough to grab me, and then I scrolled down some, and saw some things that made me scroll back up and say, 'I have to read this now!' So this should be an interesting read. Now I am going back to the story.

I love how this seems to be similar (if it really isn't) a crossover with flash forward. But I don't know since Angel saw spiders, so I assume everyone saw what scared them the most.

SHAGGY! haha. I can't wait to see if he is the one from Scooby Doo or if he just acts like him.

"Ah, Daria, Jane, assorted OTHERS," he spat. (I totally loved this.)

"You know what? Your exit sucks," Jane told Mr. DeMartino, her voice cracking with panic. (I cracked up at this, becuase I heard Jane crystal clear in my head when I read this.)

I wonder what is up with Burnout. I think there is something about her that doesn't really belong. Everything about her seems too convienient, from having the means to pick locks to being there with the arisol can and lighter to fight off the spiders. I have my eye on her...

No! Shaggy disappeared. I liked him, too for some reason. He was annoying as hell, but I found myself liking him. Maybe I am weird like that. I am sitting here reading this story and i can't believe that I skipped over it (I was going to read the fifth installment to the Bounty Hunters series). glad I went back to read it because I am intregued! Ah. As much As I love the way you describe things, in the case of the meaty room or whatever, I could see it so well, that even I wanted to gag. I am totally hoping that this is Daria's messed up dream. But in all of the things that happened in the room with the corpses, there was no mention of Shaggy, and since he disappeared, I am hoping he still lives.

Oh no. I was really starting to like burnout, convienient she was and all. She shouldn't have to die like that! Whoa, and the more shaggy talks, the more he is the one from Scooby Doo, which really makes me wonder if this is a dream and Darie fell asleep to the TV.

OKAY! Well, it wasn't a dream. This story completely blew my mind! The ending was somewhat bittersweet. Part of me was hoping that either Shaggy or Burnout would have known who she was, but the fact that Shaggy was real was kinda cool. I can't wait to read more of your Daria stories.

Erin
screwtherulesihavmoney chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I finished reading this twenty minutes ago, and my heart hasn't stopped pounding.

This was amazing. Well-written, suspenseful, scary, and the logic behind it makes sense. Excellent work
Some Guy567 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Good crap, this was well written. Disturbing and thrilling - I couldn't take my eyes off the screen.

Well done, another great story.
Slayer Anderson chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I don't...even know where to start.

It's good. It's really good, but...also really strange.

The worst part is that I like it, but can't, for the life of me, figure out exactly WHY I like it. Ah well, good job and you should be proud of yourself for bringing something this absolutely creepy into the world.