Reviews for The Mark of the Fox
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! U WONT ESCAPE THIS TIME HARRY
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 1/6
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! DRACO WILL GET HIM SOONER THEN LATER
pennamelsjsets chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
I disagree with Harry. If he gets captured and marked, he won't be good to anyone. Also, Draco will have a horrible weapon. How much control do those marks give anyways? Why doesn't he at least try to escape and recover? Honestly, why would he stay for the guests when he doesn't even have a plan for how to rescue them. It is pride to think he could do that on his own (without backup). Who is involved in sending him there? It's good that people recover their magic though. Yes I know I am complaining. I admit I am a walt Disney type of girl. I like happy endings and plots where good triumphs over evil... like the Lord of the Rings. Why am I still reading? To know the end- you do have the skill of making readers feel like all hope is lost and than somehow turning things around! It's onw thing I am quite impressed with.
pennamelsjsets chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Creepy... people getting their magic stolen, some enslaved and some addicted to a sleepy peace... that's dark... Is it just me or did the singing woman sound like Luna. And I really don't like Harry's odds of survival. Harry never does have it easy- and I cannot see things being good without his friends. I am ready to see this AU develop. Draco in particular seems very different. This story has potential, so here I go
Articuno chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
Intense. Looking forward to the sequel.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Neat. Will read more.
Carling chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
At least this dark lord is a hot blond with a nose...Harry could do a lot worse! This story is delicious fun.
Pilpols chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
This is sooo awesome!
StarCaper chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
awesome!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Loved it. Please write more stories.
llamajo chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
Aaaah I love it! I can't wait to start on the sequel!
llamajo chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This is my second time reading this story, and I must say, it's even more brilliant now than it was the first time! I'm hoping to re-cap the series before the last of the four comes out. I'll be eagerly waiting!
cethmistmyk chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
fascinating, gonna read the next one now... :-D
Lytari Talon chapter 3 . 2/7/2011