Reviews for The Mark of the Fox
Noxy the Proxy chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Neat. Will read more.
Carling chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
At least this dark lord is a hot blond with a nose...Harry could do a lot worse! This story is delicious fun.
Pilpols chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
This is sooo awesome!
StarCaper chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
awesome!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Loved it. Please write more stories.
llamajo chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
Aaaah I love it! I can't wait to start on the sequel!
llamajo chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This is my second time reading this story, and I must say, it's even more brilliant now than it was the first time! I'm hoping to re-cap the series before the last of the four comes out. I'll be eagerly waiting!
cethmistmyk chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
fascinating, gonna read the next one now... :-D
Lytari Talon chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
Lovely!
Rising Phoenix1835 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
I thought Draco was supposed to be powerful and strong. He might have control over alot of lesser people, but you're showing him as being extrememly vulnerable to anything Harry does. How can he be an equal when all Harry has to do is bat his lashes and he crumbles inside like an idiot. I can't stand Draco like this. Where is the ruthless leader he shows to everyone else? How about using some of the power he's gained over the years. And something that REALLY bugged me was the fact that every single person who confronted Harry didn't ONCE try to take his wand? Are you kidding? I know he can do wandless magic but still, wouldn't disarming your enemy be the first thing you would just to do?
Itallia chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
I like that they both ended up thinking along the same lines-I'll change him. It suggests a deeper symmetry or similarity between them.
Itallia chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Harry is certainly something else. I wonder how an unwilling marking works. Can Harry, say, commit suicide to escape?
Itallia chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Ooh, I like this story. My only concern is Draco's power. I can see Harry having the dedication to fighting evil that would allow him to learn many spells and such. However, I can't see the same for Draco, at least not as he was at the end of Deathly Hallows. I'd like to see his background after the Final Battle, his reasons for what he's become.
llamajo chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Wow, this is really good. I love the action and I love how amazing Harry is at magic. It's great! I can't wait to read the sequels.
anon chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Wow, absolutely amazing chapter and an absolutely amazing fic, I'll make sure to read the sequel! Keep writing!