Reviews for An Alternate Ending
Elly chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
... what aqbout miguel? *weeps*.. so... under appreciated... Not a complaint though.. I dunno, I just think Miguel and Ihrie would have made a better couple. Fahm and Lyle probably would have been better in my opinion.. and Rasha can go to hell... she's mean to miguel.. really mean..
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Not many Ruin Explorers fics out there. This fic is very nicely written. Anyways, great job with writing this fic! Well, I'm glad to see that there ARE some fics out there about this. :P

Later,

Wolfy
Baron Hausenpheffer chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Interesting take on the ending; I liked it! I also believe that the true "Ultimate Power" the Ruin Explorers found during their journey was within themselves, albeit not quite THAT literally. Nice job!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Intresting change from the climax not worse or better, perhapes just different, though it did tie in the ultimate power better, but your conclusion needed work.
Explorer Mylo chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
Your writing is not bad...

You just need to add more direction, and always have all the characters involved in a final tell out of everything. It's always good to see how their doing, or what they have to say. Did you not like the original ending? I myself believe that it was trully missing something, probably... more episodes. (Which will never happen.)

Right now, I am having trouble getting my fanfic on the web itself... for some reason my computer can't even start an account. If anyone can help me with this... that'd be great.
Lynderia chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Pretty interesting re-write of the ending! Nice Job!
Devon M chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
I liked this:) Is there more?
Ben chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
It was very good. I know nothing of the show but it sounds good.
PantherJess chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Kewl i like it. So glad to see more ruin explorers fanfics. keep writing them!