Reviews for Children of the Cosmos
Xenomorphaddicted2 chapter 33 . 11/8/2013
its all right kuraigari , we'll live .
bubbahcakes chapter 33 . 5/22/2012
Two words: That sucks...

I've been looking like a story like this for District 9 as long as I've been on . Props to you for doing it man, but that completely sucks that you discontinued it. This is probably one of my favorite stories and it got abandoned. :C

I really hope you get the redo out soon. This is such a great story.

P.S. I hereby bestow upon this story the highest honor I can give: the Bubbahcakes Stamp of Approval.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 33 . 2/3/2012
Update this! It's really, really, really good! Plase don't let this go! Please get back to this!
GRBanimefreak chapter 33 . 2/6/2011
I will not ask for more in respect to your request, but I will tell you that i whole heartedly enjoyed readin this very much, it was an escape from reality for a little while. A little humor to go with this though, as I was reading this, my dad brought home a 12 pound lobster, and when I went to go look at it, the feelers, the color of the shell, the secondary arms, all reminded me of a poleepwka, so when my dad broke off the claws to fit him into the pan, ( after i had been readin this story for a couple HOURS) i actualy almost threw up.
Mrs.Egghead chapter 33 . 8/25/2010
awww I was really looking forward to the end of the story. Oh well, you have to do what you have to do. I, personally, am enjoying the story. I hope you can eventually finish it.
Bitching Hat Jez chapter 33 . 8/22/2010
I for one, thoroughly enjoyed every bit of this story since I'm a new fan of District 9 and of this story. The plot is definitely NOT thin and the characters are canon and real! Regardless if you want to continue on with this story or not it's up to you. But keep in mind that you are an excellent writer and so is this story so keep it up, always!

Maybe in the near future you might continue on with this or not, but don't stop being creative. :)
Skye Lee chapter 33 . 8/20/2010
As a following Fan i have to say that i did enjoy this story even though it hasn't gone as far as i would have liked to have seen it go, Its totally understandable, plots are a NEED for good stories and it sometimes takes years to plot out a story. At least for me. Keep writing and i look forward to what you have instore for us :)
Captain Razz chapter 33 . 8/20/2010
Though I'll miss this story, I can understand how much of a bummer the loss of muse becomes. Hopefully some day you'll revisit Children...

It was/is a good story...don't doubt that for a second!

-Cap'n Razz
A. Therrien chapter 33 . 8/20/2010
I understand the feeling of seemingly getting nowhere. When I write, I let the characters do the writing for me, and they usually run all over the place at the beginning, but after a while, the story starts to take shape.

Hopefully, you will eventually come back to this piece, and I will be waiting for the next chapter if you do.

Best Wishes,

Anthony

PS: One rule of thumb, is to begin with the end in mind, so formulate an ending, not necessarily the exact way you are going to get there, but keep in mind that it's all going to turn out that way when it all draws together. Whether it take 33 chapters, or 133 chapters. (I've read some of those).

Ryle Culler chapter 32 . 8/15/2010
love your story can't wait to read more!
Heart of a Slytherin chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Wow! I really like this story, much to my suprise. I just love alien stories...

I am a bit worried about you completing this, because it says on your page that you've completed 5 out of 10 stories. You may have completed more, and just not gone and changed it though.

I am thinking about reading some of your older Aliens Vs. Predators stories...

Anyway, keep up the good work! I can't wait to see more!
Me and Gaara 4ever chapter 31 . 7/29/2010
Hahahahaha! Awesome! Can't wait for more! *pumps fist into the air* Update soon!
Me and Gaara 4ever chapter 30 . 7/22/2010
Oh my! *bounces in seat* I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! And I completely understand. I'll be waiting to read more.
taida chapter 29 . 7/13/2010
(sniffs) The more I learn about Tristan and Darren, the more I wish Kai's rich daddy would financially crush MNU in some violent legal battle...Thank you so much for updating, though!
DarkHunter643 chapter 29 . 7/13/2010