Reviews for Twisted Paths
WTF?! You can't leave a story like that?! What's gonna happen between them?! Jake is an asshole; she should just have said "due to Jake not being able to keep it in his pants, I've decided not to marry him" And called that douchebag out on his shit.
guest chapter 11 . 7/5
Why the heck is she marrying Jake? Edward should make his presence known and it will freak her out so she doesn't marry Jake.
I so knew that Jessica was pregnant. Maybe not anymore (James probably ran them off the road)
Tonia chapter 12 . 1/11/2011
Lovin it! Can't wait for more! :)
buggins74 chapter 12 . 1/6/2011
OMG! Don't leave me hanging like that..So is the blood Jake's? He was in a car wreck, right that is why she saw the ambulance, fire trucks and police cars...I can't wait for the next chappy and I so hope this doesn't push her back to Jake..I want her with Edward...Fantastic job...Hugs and Loves!~Amy~
danna0724 chapter 12 . 1/4/2011
hey chica... you know my thoughts... my text was pretty blatant... ;o)

love ya!

toodles,

d
twilightgurl49 chapter 12 . 1/4/2011
holy crap i didnt expect that to happen... cant wait for the next chapter.. awesome chappy by the way. tks for the update ... happy new year! :) terry
Robluscious chapter 12 . 1/4/2011
OMG MRZ! You cant do this to me!

I literally shouted WTF after the last word of this Chapter. You are killing me, why did Edward race into the church with blood on his shirt? Wait a minute fire truck, sirens, Jake racing out, blood on his shirt! Ummmm

The punch to the face..Perfect, then slamming the door on his nose again, perfection! LOL

Love Savage Garden!

Cracked up with Charlies reaction to what Jake the Jerk did to Bella! I can totally see him saying "Where's my gun?"

Ok so you have to give me a time period on how long for the next chappy...Please :)
Robluscious chapter 11 . 12/23/2010
Wooooow Mama!

I gotta ask you really quick where in the world did you cme up with bum fuddled? I love it!

Im so happy I FINALLY got to read your chapter...shines a light ever so clearly now. Luv ya sis but your not a 'dog' hater, so your worrying me with this ending here. OMG please dont make me wait...

Fiddle sticks it was awesome!
danna0724 chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
hey sweets,

YOU totally know I love this chappy... and I am anticipating E's next move... just before the wedding... is he gonna CRASH IT? I can't wait!

Love ya girl!

Toodles

danna
buggins74 chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
AHHHHH, your killing me here leaving me hanging like that LOL! Awesome job as always..Can't wait to see what happens and who she ends up with :) Until next time! Hugs and Loves ~Amy~
twilightgurl49 chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
i was so happy to see this update.. awesome chapter thanku..huggzz
JustineNicole6 chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
Yay! They're going to see each other again! I love the way this is going, and I can't wait to see how it plays out! Great stuff, mrz. Love it! :) *hugs* ~Justine
Tracyseb chapter 10 . 11/22/2010
MRZ? WTH? She is marrying Jake? No! please no... Please bring Edward back! Please, please, please, please, pretty please? I cant stand his heart ache... Give him his Bella.. :-) Not so long before the next update, please?

Tracy
danna0724 chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
hey chica...

LOVE YOU... LOVE the story...

working on 11... I swear... RL blows...

Toodles