Reviews for Fever Dream
chiyoko14 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
so romance, i like I LOVE IT like what i think everytime. man, that was awesome especially the part that tsuna kissed gokudera-kun when he sleep. and i gave you 100 marks for that. thanks for this wonerful story.
Analanat chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Awwwww... This was the most cute/beautiful/kind/moe/kawaii fanfiction i ever readed! *yaoi overload* *suspicious looking napkin on nostril*
ChocoBunnyDrops chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
THIS IS SO FLUFFY AND ADORABLE AND THE ANGST IS JUST SO PERFECT AND I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. Ehem. Calming down, this honestly is a really good story. You, sir or madam, are an amazing writer who should definitely write more GokuTsu and other ships.
Zoeylicious chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Haha this is a funny and super sweet story!
Zoelicious chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
If I had 102 degree fever I would die cause the highest among human being is 41 LOL
bianca sta ana chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
so cute ending
Estelle Lumene chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Storm seduces Sky, while it's sleeping cute
xD LoverOfTheMoon xD chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
That was so Phenomenally ADORABLEEEEEEEEE! i loved this story it so went into my favs! thank you sooooooooooooo much for writing an amazing story! xD
elyuu chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Very cute but naughty story. I love it.
CMSensei chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Awww how sweet~ will the story continue?
HazelNutsHead chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
It's so wonderful *o*

I can make a picture of that, I can see the real characters do the same things that you describe in your story D

It's amazing when Gokudera said "I don't care." while Tsuna is ill and doesn't want to get his pain to his "best friend" xD

I love this pairing, and this story, too 8D
sweetpeatea chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
OMGosh! this was so cute. i havnt read a story this adorible in so long and the fact that i love this pair make it that much better. great job!
SelenicSoul83 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That was so adorable *hugs*

I love it
animebooklover14 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Awwwwwwwwww sweet sweet Tsuna Hayato love! Its so cute!
Kichou chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Really cute story. I love it.