Reviews for Operation: FADING
Lollipop lottie chapter 8 . 4/25/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! Please continue!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
No prob! I'm just eager to see more whenever you can get it up! *U* Rock on! Can't wait to see more from you!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
This is a very interesting story. I would like to see what happens next. And what will Wally tell the shrink? When/if he does start talking. He can't talk about the KND and putting his friends in danger... so, how will he talk about that? I want to find out. Please update soon.
sillybitch7 chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
Wow! I've been reading this story all night and I am absolutely in love with it,. I was actually disappointed when there wasn't anything left to read. You're an amazing writer who puts a lot of thought and effort into your story. I'd love to see more, so please update soon!
pennywhistles chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
Holy Darn Moly.

I just fell In love with Jeremy Sweets. :)

I L-O-V-E this chapter. Honestly, it's one of my favorites so far.

I'm so, so happy Wally finally said something. Yay.(:

Anyways, haven't heard from Kuki in a while. I expect to see her in the next chapter, right? I'll buy some tissues.

So anyways, kudos on this story so far.

Love to you, Op Fading, and Jeremy sweets,
Your Bestest buddy,
tater06 chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
I really wouldn't think of this as a filler chapter. Because, really, Wally would take a long time to convince himself to go to therapy, and it's not surprising that it would take a chapter-long to do it. He needs an outlet, and that's what you put into the story, and introduced an important character. No, it was not a filler; it was a necessity.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
Aw! Great job, Wally! You and Jeremy are getting somewhere! U lol. I like Jeremy, too. Strangely, something like his childhood experience happened to one of my friends...from Russia, too... XD Rock on! This was a great introspective statue! *U* Can't wait till the next one!
xXSundae SurpriseXx chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
Good chapter. ) The only guess that comes to mind is Dr. Lance Sweets from the show 'Bones.' (I adore him.) Same last name and the description matches, too. (Especially the baby-face.) I'm probably wrong, but that's who I guessed.

MindMaster chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
That is serious! I wonder what happens next.
tater06 chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
So he's finally leaving the hospital-This story is so heartbreaking. You're so good at this, I can imagine it all in my head, and Wally...It makes you wanna cry. I'm looking so forward to see how the rest of this plays out. I'm sorry I took so long to review-My laptop is stupid-but this was definitely worth waiting for.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
Aw! How sad! Poor Wally! Gosh, this is so hard for him! :( The child psychiatrist...let's see how this goes, eh? Rock on! That was kind of 362 to give them the time off they need! Can't wait to see what happens! *U*
Numbuh 325 chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
"His-self" is grammatically incorrect. It needs to be "himself". But, other than that, good chapter. C:
pennywhistles chapter 6 . 4/24/2010

Funny thing about me? I like fillers. They give you a break from all the heart-wrenching stuff going on, and give you a seccond to catch your breath.

And as far as fillers go, this was awesome. We get a little look into the mind of my favorite mother on the KND. [ and by the way, Sally? As in long tall sally? By the Beatles? Thats Genius. xD ]

Plus, we get to see how Wally's reacting, and about the meeting with Rachel, and how Abby is feeling...

So, I liked this. And no, you were right. No tissues were neded. But I have a feeling I should stock up soon.

Anyways, Good job.

Ashleigh Errow chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
tater06 chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
You know, I never thought of how Kuki would react in a situation like this...But now I know, because you hit it spot-on. This was amazing. I am so freaking depressed right now, but I loved it because it was so touching and accurate. Of course, I love the romance, but I love how you're showing how close the five members of the team really are. It's so refreshing to read something like that, now that the show is gone. I think you shouldn't be frustrated with this, though I know that doesn't really help because I've done the same thing. But I'd be proud of this if I had written it. I'm sorry this review took so long...But I'm so happy with what you've done with it. Every word you wrote was true, as if you understood everything that was going on. And maybe you do. I don't know. But you're one heck of a writer, ario. You really are. You move people with your words. (And you're not evil for wanting to bring tears with your writing; lots of writers do that, including me. It makes the story stand out all the more.)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »