Reviews for Broken
Autumn embers chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
so sad ...please continue it would be great to know what happens next x
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
amazing story, you have incredibly scary torture ideas:) very depressing but still...LOVE IT! great job with the characters and i love the ending:)
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Ahhhh the way it should have been. Nice characterisation.
ilfreitas chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
this story deserves so much more reviews than thse it has - it really does.

I got to say that from all the things you wrtoe in here what hit me the most was '"Mummy is hero," Harry said promptly' because...God, do I really have to explain it? Because...Harry's so young and Lily died and...I just keep picturing a tiny Harry saying that proudly...
JustDanny chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
like it a lot, though what remus had to endure... ow, that was awful!
sweethearteve143 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
How silly. You should have hundreds of reviews for this great story! I promise to love you forever if you write an extended version. "Broken" was utterly breathtaking and I loved it, though it was sad and nearly made me cry. This is a new idea, Remus being godfather and secret keeper and I wonder how far it could go. I was sad that Lily died, but I know it was unavoidable. Anyway, thank you for writing something so beautifully bittersweet and totally original.
katya24 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Oh, this is so heartbreakingly beautiful! Remus' strength throughout his capture, and this his sobs as he hears about Lily's fate... Brought tears to my eyes :')