Reviews for Pretty in Pink Chucks
cocoapurl chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This is an excellent story! It was so sweet and funny. Thanks for writing it!
SeeLJRead chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I fully approve.

I would try to be more eloquent but I am supeer duper tired.

In conclusion you and your story amaze me.
sportslovin chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This was such a cute classic little story! I really liked the incorporation of the 80's movies but with a little modern twist. The characters were well-related to and Bella and Edward's relationship developed wonderfully! I actually just graduated from high school laste weekend and this story went well with how I was feeling; but sadly I didn't have an Edward there with me throughout school. I loved the transition between the time periods where there was short sentences. The syntax went well with moving the story along time-wise quickly but not losing the reader to confusion. It was great! I found this story after reading your submission to the FML contest. I loved how well you incorporated the prompt into it. Really gret stories!
youngandmature chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Loved it. Your a good writer and I'm glad you got tied for 4th. Will this be continued?
Sowelu chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I like how your writing, unfortunately i am late for vote for your story because i just read this story ... so, good luck ;)

And it would be really great if you write a longfic, you leave wanting for more :)
nisilein chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
this is so great

i really like it
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Great story! Help me out, I can't place the Ducky reference! What's it from?

bluegirll95 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Really great story. Will there be more? I really hope that there is!:D