Reviews for I Would Know You Anywhere
Ree923 chapter 88 . 11/15/2013
I can't believe that you did not get hundreds of reviews on this. It was perfect, you got the characters down perfectly. Well done.
lizim1979 chapter 88 . 9/6/2013
Hi! I'm a little late to the party since you posted your story years ago, but I wanted tell you how much I enjoyed it and your other two stories as well. Sean & Tiffany are my all-time favorite soap couple and it’s nice to find them alive and well, if not onscreen, then in fan fiction. In this particular story, I love the blending of action and suspense along with the real events of GH’s past in Tiffany’s memories. You stayed true to their wonderful romantic relationship, too.

One gentle criticism is that (lol) you have a love affair with the word “that”, and it’s a bit distracting, at least to me. I have had the same problem in the past when writing my own fics. “That” just seemed to pop up everywhere in my stories, and I had to break myself of the habit of using it too many times.

I appreciate your stories, and I hope you are out there somewhere still writing for Sean & Tiffany. Hopefully, Sean’s recent appearance on GH, heartbreakingly brief as it was, has inspired you. :)
cgrimes33 chapter 35 . 6/3/2010
Tiffany rocks she is going to kick some butt!
heyYouGuys chapter 28 . 5/19/2010
Hey,

This story is awesome! Can we get an update?
Callize chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Tiff, Sean, and Maren (Good name choice) Thanks for writing, I'm going to enjoy reading.
cgrimes33 chapter 27 . 2/10/2010
Ok, I am really not liking Maren's friend.

Oh and poor Tiff remembering the miscarriage; Sean will be in so much trouble again!

Will Maren be what they use to smoke out Sasha?
deenikn8 chapter 26 . 2/9/2010
I don't feel right about this online friend of Maren's.

Thanks for writing.
deenikn8 chapter 18 . 2/7/2010
I just found this and I really like it, you have nailed Sean and Tif.

Thanks for writing.