Reviews for Trusted One
Murmeli02 chapter 13 . 6/27
I don't usually like anything not canon but this story! I can't wait to finish this and the other you were talking about if you have written it. And I got to give you credit about your language usage! Are you bilingual? Because if you are you understand what it is like to read something very interesting you just want to read, but can't because you need to google A LOT words every second sentence. It is just... I usually can't even finish those stories! But this! I have googled stuff less than ten times! That is really rare! Thank you for this! And good day for you!
Komandr1989 chapter 2 . 1/24
I just stumpled upon your story and I've got to tell you: wow. You've done some amazing work!
I really love the way you portray all the characters - I've read way to many bad Bulma/Vegeta FFs, but yours is simply great!

I'll continue reading all of it quite soon, just wanted to leave some feedback since I'm not sure when I'll be able to finish it :D
xFlipJamsx chapter 17 . 3/29/2014
i love the story :D its different than all the other typical 3 years before android saga. i liked having the idea of incorporating nappa, radditz and turles in the story :D
NNP chapter 17 . 9/25/2013
WOW! This was great!
Xepher06 chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
It's just amazing how much work you placed on developing the Sayian culture, behavior and physiology. Everytime I read it, just astounds me to no end! Absolutely love it!
This chapter really makes me feel for Bulma and Vegeta, realizing just how lonely each of them are. They really need eachother for this and at least Vegeta is swallowing his pride for a little bit so he can get better. On 2 read the confrontation between Vegeta and Azel!
Xepher06 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I just noticed I read the entire story and forgot to review each chapter! Shame on me...well then on to reread one of my most fave fanfics!
This story is so enrapturing! This is like the best word I can up with for both awesome and so good I can't my eyes off the page till I'm done reading and wanting more!
On 2 the next chapter.
DBZGirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Azel fails the Mary- Sue test
And your Bulma probably does too :/
Tie Pilot chapter 17 . 4/4/2013
This was a fantastic story! I'm so glad I could read it all in one hit and not have to wait for updates hahaha. I love the way you kept Bulma and Vegeta in character all the way through. And more saiyans! Everyone loves more saiyans! That was a seriously cool idea. I really appreaciate how in this story it was more abou how their relationship was a progression, developing from an understanding to a freindship to something more, as opposed to it being purely physical at the beginning as other fics have done. I also wana say that I totally respect and support your attitude to lemons and not writing one for this story!
Overall this piece was a brilliant read, I thoroughly enjoyed it!
I noticed on your page that Almost Full Moon is currently on haitus, but I'll probably check it out anyway, keen for some more B/V and your clear, well thought out writing style.
Thankyou for this story and sticking with it til it was complete :)
Eirdaru chapter 17 . 3/7/2013
I loooooove this story! It's so sweet and u tweaked the characters inall the right ways, plus u brought back launch! I liked the OCs and the tweaked au, very well done. I love how u made believable reasons for saiyan culture as well as makeing it a bigger focus for the story. This is just so wonderful that I now have huge expectations for any other works. PS will there be a squel?
Froggy3721 chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
Vegeta. In all leather. THATS AMAZING!
Lavonya chapter 17 . 11/11/2012
Lavonya chapter 16 . 11/10/2012
Lavonya chapter 15 . 11/10/2012
Yes, 'What the hell was she doing to him?'!
Lavonya chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
Lavonya chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
HAHAHAH...HEEHEHEHHEHHEHEHAHAHAHEHAHEH ...ahahahaha...eheheheheheh...hhahaha...heheheheh!