Reviews for Toothache!
Ranya chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
I always wondered if they have a dentist on board. Nice to know that someone else thought about that too.
XxDrMcCoyxX chapter 15 . 10/27/2012
:3 Cool story, can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Fayza Banks chapter 15 . 1/9/2011
I love your stories. You nail the characters so perfectly! Hope this one will get an update soon?
Lori Jean chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I really like this story. Thank you. Looking forward to your update.
Lori Jean chapter 15 . 10/29/2010
I really liked your story it gave some depth to Scotty and Bones. Good to read. Thank you it can be hard to come out of the norm, so I wanted you to know how much it was appreciated.
LoriLynnM89 chapter 15 . 10/28/2010
That was a cute update, good job.
Kay Em2 chapter 14 . 8/3/2010
Good to see this getting an update too :-)

Excellent stuff as always - and I love the last few paragraphs in particular.
Kay Em2 chapter 13 . 3/30/2010
yes - Yes - YES!

:-)
Kay Em2 chapter 11 . 3/15/2010
Terrific mixture of drama and humour - those knockout blows to Kirk and Spock are so funny, but at the same time there's still the problem of the psycho to deal with.

Love that Clark just kind of does what she does and dusts herself off - it's the quiet ones you've got to watch!

:-)
gabumon chapter 10 . 3/2/2010
exciting chapter! cant wait to see how the psycho mad man reacts when he finds them missing, but where are kirk and spock?
Jennifer Jones chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
lmao that was a good chapter lol
Jennifer Jones chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I absolutely love your stories . they are fantastic !
Kay Em2 chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
Terrific dialogue, including the use of humour to relieve the tension. Their actions are spot on too, especially the huddling together giving a false sense of security.

"Last one back to the ship's a rotten egg" - LOVE that!
VanillaVanilla chapter 9 . 2/25/2010
I very much enjoyed chapters eight and nine! The way you portray the canon characters is spot on. I am in suspense and cannot wait until the next update.
Kay Em2 chapter 9 . 2/24/2010
My only complaint is that the chapter is too short - hungry for more here! :-)

Seriously - good job, especially with the dialogue. And Kirk's reaction is SO in character - ooh, we may be in danger here, let's go find out!