Reviews for The Man Behind the Letter
FluttershyAmane chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Omg! Awesome! L is so cool! 3
FYI chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Just a warning to all, a group called Critics United is currently going around and mass reporting on ANY story they deem to be breaking FF rules. This includes, but is not limited to: stories with MA or above rated content, though now they're claiming any kind of lemon is breaking the rules, Songfic's, any story that seems “Semi-hostile” to them, and any stories with polls, authors notes, or otherwise in place of an actual chapter update, you could even end up accidentally putting your story into what they view as being the “incorrect category” and they’ll report you for it. The stories are being deleted with little to no warning given, often within hours of one of their members locating it. If you want try to help stop the "cleansing" of this site and protest their bullying go to: www . change petitions/ fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net and sign the petition in hopes of helping to stop the destruction of FF . net! Also, in case your interested, theirs places like: eternal destiny . net, media miner, inuyasha-fanfiction . com, archive of our own . org, and adult fanfiction . net where you could post your stories as a back up, but hopefully you won't have to worry about it to begin with!
Kashagal and Natures Ruler chapter 31 . 6/13/2012
Kashagal: AAAWWWWWW! that is so cute! i hope he returns to her *gives bear hug*

Natures Ruler: Ahh! germs! minus the fact that you,,, touched,,me, i just love how you can make everything so visual

Kashagal: *whacks N.R's head* again i apoligize for N.R's behavour, she just isin't realy into touchie things COOKIEZ!*throws millions of cookies into air* it's raining cookies! woooo!*runs around sining 'ice cream and cake'*

N.R: i dearily apoligise for her behavior. i accidently gave her irish coffe instead of decafe. T.T
Kashagal and Natures Ruler chapter 30 . 6/7/2012
Kashagal: Hehehe! L is pure awsomeness! be nice to her bro please if you have to kill him. make it quick, but as painful as you want.

Natures Ruler: i hope you take her brother down slow and painfully. Light deserves to be in pain for what he did to L.

Kashagal: mind NR, she realy hates Light. and we both love L.
WolfishMoon chapter 30 . 6/7/2012
Ooooh! I really like this story! Very good. Absolutely wonderful, I'm not usually one for romance but I figured I'd give it a shot, I was uncharacteristically in the mood for something romantic and I'm soooo glad I gave it that shot! It's great. Update soon! :)
LawlietLover chapter 30 . 6/7/2012
Ahh! poor Light. . . I feel bad for him. . . Good chapter as always :D Cant wait for next week :3
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 30 . 6/7/2012
You know, I've never particularly cared for Light, but dang. I kind of felt a bit sorry for him here.

Of course, he kind of deserved it. Slightly.

Sorry I haven't been reviewing the last few chapters, I kept forgetting. But, they're all good! I enjoyed them!
CocoBunni96 chapter 30 . 6/7/2012
Make more please, and soon. School is over and it's either fanfiction or summer reading. :/
Kashagal and Natures Ruler chapter 29 . 6/1/2012
EEEEEEEEEEEREEReeeeeeeeeeeeE! :)XD
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
"He showed up an absolute wreak at my door!" - Wreck
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
"Well, those two cooks'll spend the rest of their lives in a padded cell." - Kooks. Not Cooks.

The chapters so far are good, there's a few mistakes, but nothing that having a beta reader wouldn't solve.
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I like the idea, however, I noticed a rather obvious mistake:

"You're not doing anything." Mello sounded discussed. "It's pointless." - Discussed? Do you mean disgusted? That's what would make the most sense.

First chapter is very good, and I am looking forward to reading the rest.
LawlietLover chapter 29 . 5/31/2012
yay! i look forward to regular updates :3
CocoBunni96 chapter 29 . 5/31/2012
I gotta go back and re-read some stuff lol. Make more soon please!
GodsOfDeathLikeApples chapter 20 . 3/16/2012
Heehee.. I love this chapter so much~