Reviews for Fading
ForUrEntertainment chapter 1 . 8/4
Ack, this made me cry! This was so emotional ;~; Anyway, great story!
Cartwheellou chapter 1 . 5/12
You say that your bad at sad fics, but you still managed to make me cry. I have a cold right now, so my nose was already a little stuffy, but now I can't breathe out of my nose at all-you know how noses get stuffy when you start to cry. You should feel bad, not letting me breathe properly. Loved the story, really amazing how you could make me cry in what, like, 1K?
A Smiling Cat chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I like it ! (I love stories when Takagi figures out (or is told) the truth about Conan. He seems to be the one who should find out)

I don't like sad stories, though ... But you wrote it well. I'm not a fan of character death (yeah, I know, you warned, I still read, my fault) but this one was both so sad and moving, I couldn't not read it until the end. And I loved it.
Dragunav chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
i liked it, but i wanted to see Satos reaction to :(
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
NOO! Takagi! *sobs*
Azarath235 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
NO! not Takagi! :( i love that guy.

but that was very well written, i liked it
xX.Chu-Chan.Xx chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
D: that was so sad! DX

But i love it!
Annie May Detective chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Wah Takagi!(emotional moment)Ok, I loved it. So cute...in a 'killing off Takagi' kind of way. The wall...That kind of reminds me of that song you know 'bring down the wall,bring down the wall'. Uhh he died! I thought it was good though! :)
Additional Stickers chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Takagi!

This is well written and tugged at my heart. I'm not quite sure what to say... The emotion is strong and well portrayed along with their characters.

One for the favorites list in any case. :')