Reviews for Never Is A Promise
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
He isn't going to do something really stupid now, is he?
not-exactly-the-truth chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
amazing.
AnotherStupidNickname chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
It's really, really good. This is exactly the kind of Sherlock I had in mind, the one portrayed in the 09 movie. It's beautiful, though I do recommend getting a beta-reader next time, or simply letting a friend read through it. They're not grave mistakes, just a couple of recurring spelling mistakes (bear - bare, for example) that distract from the story.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Holmes is not having a good morning so far.
sparkycola1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is beautifully written, but absolutely heartbreaking :(

Sorry to hear about your friend...hope you're ok.

Sparky
Sophie chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
A beautiful, poignant piece of work that makes me feel completely and utterly sad -as was your intention, I presume. The strong bond of friendship that comes from Watson and Holmes is so wonderful, that it truly is painful to be faced with the remote possibility that their bond may be broken. You have an excellent way with words, twisting them to make a good and believable story. Good job, I loved it. :)
SurroundedInDarkness chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
My heart broke when I read this. I love Holmes relationship with Watson. Both rely on each other yet nether will admit it.

I noticed a lot that these types of relationships are usually based on a dominate personality.

The dominate being the withdrawn, eccentric, sometimes narcissistic, genius who is usually self destruct without the partner.

The partner is usually a care giver with a somewhat submissive personality. The care giver is usually a sorta motherly type, they have a high tolerance to there friend eccentricity, compassionate, and usually the opposite of there partner.

The only reason that the two get along is because they both rely on each other. The dominate gives a sort of flavor and excitement to his friends life. The submissive gives structore and order to the absentminded genious.
neko-kohaku chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
so sad T_T poor Holmes :(

so beautiful...
goldvermilion87 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
That is sad! I think Holmes was a bit of a jerk, but I can sympathise, too. :-(
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
You have my sympathies, for what they're worth. :'(

lovely story, quite moving.
December-Apples chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Oh my god... That was... Amazing and heartbreaking at the sane time
wolfdog127 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
good fic, well writen.
MoonRose91 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Oh my! (sniffs) I forgot about that. Poor Holmes. Never is a promise.
Just Another Person chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Thank You.
FagandNewYorker chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
My heart just broke into a thousand tiny pieces.