Reviews for 4 People Truman May Or May Not Have Forgiven
cardiff1984 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I guess it would have been a little awkward for him to confront Christof ,considering he would not know how to react. Was he a prisoner in his own town to be seen as an international icon, or to make Christof stinking Rich? The best thing to come out in the end for Truman is Sylvia and being reunited with his long lost mother, Mary. Loved this one, good job.
emeraldphan chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I love this film and have often wondered what happened to Truman afterwards. Well done for capturing the various characters so well. And I'm glad you included his real mother too, as she is barely mentioned in the film but must have realised what had happened to him as the years went by. He has to live a very different life now but at least he has Sylvia to help him.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
that was genius
The Beautiful Filth chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
This is freaking brilliant, especially when Truman meets his real mother! :)

omega1979 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
i cannot be the only one who shed a tear at the final segment. this is a fantastic piece of fan fiction. brillent job x
Demon-Something chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I watched this movie and thought that the ending left so much potential for an entirely different movie; watching Truman pick up the pieces of the the life he knew and see who his friends and family really were. Thank you for providing it in fanfic form.

This feels so real, people have their own personalities, and they're different yet the same from the real person who played them.

Finally, the last scene with Truman's actual mother was absolutely, brilliantly, beautiful. It was good that you had her concede to some things, but still stay firm and not fall into a trap of regret.

However, there are a couple of spelling errors throughout the fic. This doesn't detract from the story at all, so god job!
Oni chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This was wonderful. A very fitting epilogue.
xroxalotx chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Beautiful, dude.
deeplyshallow chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Depressing and realistic but I really like it.
Modoc chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Thanks for the story. And nice job.