Reviews for Who Shall Inherit This Earth
Hurry up and write the sequel. And make it a long multi chapter k/ uhura romance.
guest1 chapter 1 . 3/16
I totally agree with Kufanation. Continue this story with k/u marrying. Then Into darkness at his death and how they become closer after he comes back to life. That would be fascinatingly awesome story.
Anyway, continue writing k/u stories. There are to few of them and you write so well!
wisedec4u chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Brilliant, sexy and angst filled. Loved it!
astraea.12 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Oops, I forgot to login before posting that review. Anyway...

This is, by far, the best KirkxUhura fic I've read!

We're the same. I've only seen the reboot films, so I don't know much about it, but when I did watch the 2009 movie, I immediately liked the interaction between Kirk and Uhura. So thank you for writing this fic. It was really, really good. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This is, by far, the best KirkxUhura fic I've read!

librawriter chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Wow. For someone who says they aren't a ST fan, you wrote an incredibly beautiful and believable love story between Jim and Nyota. This was definitely a favorite. Great job and great ending. I'm going to go back and read it again.
kufanation chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This is an amazing story. Write more k/u stories but make them longer.

Write an Into Darkness. S/U has never been a couple. K/U fall in love aboard the Enterprise and marry. Then Into Darkness happens with kirk dying and all that stuff. It will be great! Please do this for me please!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This was amazing!
toxicgurl169 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Just came back from seeing Star Trek 2 and I needsd my Jim and Uhura fix and this was absolutely breathtaking! Beutiful job! I hope u write more!
Dimplz chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Thanks for a great Kirk/Nyota story. I think those two characters have an amazing dynamic that is so much different than what she has with Spock.

I have to say that Bitchy Nyota towards Jim isn't my favorite characterization of her, however that characterization is shown in the movies and is it is plausible she would carry some of that hostility into their mission. It makes sense, in the context of the story, that part of that hostility for Jim is driven by her confusing yet growing feelings she has for him.

I think the ending was great and it would be great if you continued the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Great story! I was totally invested in k/u. Please follow up with another k/u story but make long, much longer as in an epic.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
*sighs* So romantic. Good job at making Kirk an uncertain man in love under all his jerk exterior. And the parts about how things might never have had a chance to happen because she was in love with Spock when she met Kirk.
TheHPluver chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I loved this. Everything about it. The way it starts off with their relationship being so unhealthy and Uhura being so confused and how it eventually changes. Great writing! More Kirk/Uhura please :D
Arianka101 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I love the way you wrote their relationship and you got the characters so perfectly. Beautiful! More would be great.
PoorQueequeg chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
So bittersweet. I felt so painfully sorry for Spock.