Reviews for Transported: The Healer
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Hm. Not bad. Certainly different. But I liked it.
And Bones is a doctor. He'd be used to naked bodies.
Keep writing!
RakuenKit chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
n'aww this was cute

I loved the Protectpr of the Small series though Song of the Lioness was my favorite when I was younger.

Cheers on the very mild Bones/Neal it was cute.
Kaylaren Regarrie chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
There need to be more stories like this (Star Trek/Tortal). It was awesome.
Lanna Jne chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
So, I wish I'd taken video of how I looked when I realized this was a PotS/ST:XI crossover. I think I had a serious fangirl episode, the likes of which I haven't seen in myself in... years. Basically I had this huge love affair with Tortall as a kid and still re-read the novels for when I need some light reading.

Anyway! Enough geeking all over. :D Basically, this was fun. I also can't wait for Uhura and West Wing. I mean, Sorkin is a freakin' genius and his creation is just as fantastic, so this will be pretty excellent to watch as it unfolds.

Unfortunately, I have no suggestion for Chekov :-/ but I'm sure it'll be great, too!

It's too bad you couldn't do an entire crossover between the various series. I mean, have the whole cast in Tortall, or camped out at the White House, or wherever else you take them. I think those would also be lots of fun to read, though of course I bet that'd probably be harder to write and keep the integrities of both universes stable, whereas single character insertions like this makes things a lot less... potentially cluttered, is that what I'm looking for?

Anyway, can't wait to see the next installments! Will you be working Firefly into this at some point?
Syfy NonFan Here chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This was great I can't wait to se what other crossovers there will be. As for Chekov, putting him in the world of Inglourious Basterds, Buffy, Discworld, or Neil Gaiman's Sandman would be interesting.
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
That was so cool!

Okay, so I've only ever read the first few paragraphs of the first book of the "Protector of the Small" series, but I HAVE read all of the books in "The Lioness" series (I can't remember if that's what the quartet was actually called, but, you know, close enough), so I knew MOST of what was going on here.

Anyway, I totally loved this one, man! Although I was a little disappointed that Neal and Bones didn't hook up (I was SO hoping that they would!), and shocked beyond belief to find out that Bones had a daughter, I truly did love this story! I can't wait to read the rest of it (albeit I have NO idea what "The West Wing" is)! Sadly, though, I can't really help you out with a fandom for Chekov. XC Yeah, sorry, but I think you're kind of on your own for that one.

Loved a bunch! :D

Guest User chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Um. THIS. WIN. Please tell me that Spock and Kel are going to meet up at some point?
MegKevin chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I love you! I am a HUGE fan of Tamora Peirce and (more recently, I admit) of Star Trek. Do you know, its been so long since i read the Protector of the Samll series that I never even considered how alike Bomes and Neal really were. Gawd, thy could be brothers! Its hilarious!

Thanks for writing this, it's AWESOME!

in the city of neon and chrome chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
oh this waas like 5 different kinds of awesome. :D it makes me want to go read tamora pierce like i've been meaning to for years lol.

as for where other people should go, spock should take a journey into animorphs, chekov could go into the golden compass, and it would be awesome if sulu went to hogwarts and fooled around with the house swords or something. :D
aomoa chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Even though I have no idea what the fudge this was crossed over with, I love it. Poor Neal, he loses his friend. Bones was awesome, very nicely characterized and this was very humorous. :D

Zaithat chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Could you- just be a little less awesome? It makes being a good grad student hard because everything is so amazing to read. I really enjoyed this, even though I haven't read Squire yet, which now I'm telling myself to go read.

Also, Chekov should explore Criminal Minds, Psych or Monk? I think some detective show might be good for him, for reasons I don't know. I'm not sure, but I think that House would be fun, or Howl's Moving Castle, or Star Wars? I'm not sure, I'm just excited to read the next one.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Was Kirk on the transport pad because it sounded like he was? I look forward to the next chapter though I don't know West Wing.
Fox chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This was incredibly intriguing concept. Thank you for writing this. I truly enjoyed it. :)
Violeta Ash chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I liked you story, even if I had no knowledge of Tamora Pierce whatsoever, and about the mold I'm not totally sure but I think it came from old cheese
Andrina Sparda chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I haven't read any Pierce's work but I may now after reading this. Your story was very well written and I enjoyed it alot. I hated to see Bones and Neal part ways they would have been great long term friends.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2