Reviews for The Lyricist
SMSM92 chapter 13 . 8/10
OK OK my bad I just finished chapter 12 and answered my own question about Darien's love! :D
It is unbelievable how this story goes just wow! so worth reading! like WOW! Intense and non-stop thrills! Ok Im not reviewing anymore! lol
SMSM92 chapter 12 . 8/10
**SPOILER**Also, did Darien ever love her. Ever since her longer flashback of Paris, when Darien uttered 'those' words, it had become a little clear that he was always obsessed, plain & simple. The way he spoke about Serena being his to Andrew, the way he wouldn't let her have a boyfriend, the fact that he almost didn't take her virginity out of guilt but didn't feel to guilty to not tell her he was with Raye at the time, he didn't feel guilty to bang her friends but expected her caged for his use. I feel like it's a total tragedy :( was it ever love or was it always obsession... I get the feeling the obsession is going to come out further later. I probably should have PM'ed you asking this LMAO instead of taking over your review board. But I want people to know that your ideas are phenomenal and they should definitely read all your fics. I've loved ALL the ones I've read so far!
SMSM92 chapter 11 . 8/10
Sadly, everything Amara said in the beginning of chapter 11 is true. The fact that not only had he not kicked Rei out when she propositioned herself, but he also eavesdropped when Rei told Serena off and STILL DIDN'T GET INVOLVED. To add icing to the cake, he confessed that he considered Rei's proposition to Serena. Not to mention Serena is being used by all her friends (except Andrew). She had to go... no other choice. So depressing because I knew someone something like this happened to. You're story is so very accurate it makes my heart wrench the whole time throughout reading...
SMSM92 chapter 3 . 8/10
**SPOILER ALERT-don't read if you haven't finished chapter 3*** How do you come up with?! No seriously?! Seiya is a little s- so Darien is trying to protect her, but I mean who's supposed to protect her from HIM?! I get Darien's parents and how traumatizing it is (don't understand because thankfully that hasn't happened to me), but he knows Serena is an angel...so who's going to protect her from him...
SMSM92 chapter 1 . 8/10
Oh yes and let us forget he wasn't sorry! He has enough sense to not be able to lie but he didn't have enough sense to clearly seduce them *which we all know is exactly what happened*
SMSM92 chapter 2 . 8/10
**SPOILER SO DON't READ IF YOU HAVEN'T COMPLETED CHAPTER 2**I thought I was angry after chapter 1! Boy was I a fool! Hate men can't even begin to describe how I feel because I know for a fact that this happened to many women and it's infuriating so I'm glad to read a story that goes to a place many fics won't go to. Abuse can come in many forms and for a woman with a heart of gold, this is equal to a slap in the face, or a punch in the gut.

Darien can say he never says no but when it comes to certain things, he is a grown ass man and is fully capable of utilizing a 2-letter word! He knows the truth of how he feels, he destroys anything that even utters them being apart... his controlling and possessive nature knows no bounds ( !)! Overall, he keeps her for himself, does love her & he knows it, she accepts him sleeping with probably thousands of women, she accepts him banging other chicks while she lost her virginity to him, yet he couldn't keep his hands off their co-workers/her best friends(& clearly Serena can't even be with a guy he doesn't know, imagine if she went for Andrew oh Lord!)... repeatedly (clearly because Raye keeps for for the trap & Lita told him she wouldn't fall for it anymore)!?

No, I'm sorry but maybe he could have repented for everything else, but a woman's best friends is simply sacred territory you just don't cross. Unacceptable, yet why do I know they will end up together *groan*
I really can't stop reading and it's 6AM! It's freaking addictive! I just want to know what's going to happen next, non-stop, like I'm going to get sick if I don't find out!
phillynz chapter 15 . 6/12
its a shame diamond died i wish he stayed alive to be with her
Guest chapter 11 . 3/29/2015
I honestly thought Darien had changed after the nasty shock of almost losing Serena, but I supposed with the same sort of so called friends they have, it's hard to get out of it..
Serenity312 chapter 15 . 11/20/2014
This definitely was a wild story. I definitely hated Darien & Raye in this fic. You did a great job! Normally I read darien/serena but I have to say even though I hated that they didn't end up together you did an AMAZING job :)
mryann chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
ohh this is too bad.. after staying with her for months,... she don't remember.. at least you will have a clean slate and win her back..
mryann chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
ohhh this is just sad... please wake up sere...
mryann chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
ohh this is a nice chapter.. although.. i wanted to see some happenings while he was thre and how he gained her trust... anyweys.. it is still wonderful..
mryann chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
ohh this is a turn of events.. i was like ready to tear him apart if he is still the same guy.. hopefully it will turn out soo good because i can't help but cry..
mryann chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
ohh now you are regretting... after all you have done... nice way to forget the date ey?
mryann chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
this is too sad... i feel for serena,. i won't know what to do if i am in her situation... and yeah i understand that he loves her.. this is just too sad..