Reviews for The Lyricist
I honestly thought Darien had changed after the nasty shock of almost losing Serena, but I supposed with the same sort of so called friends they have, it's hard to get out of it..
Serenity312 chapter 15 . 11/20/2014
This definitely was a wild story. I definitely hated Darien & Raye in this fic. You did a great job! Normally I read darien/serena but I have to say even though I hated that they didn't end up together you did an AMAZING job :)
mryann chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
ohh this is too bad.. after staying with her for months,... she don't remember.. at least you will have a clean slate and win her back..
mryann chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
ohhh this is just sad... please wake up sere...
mryann chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
ohh this is a nice chapter.. although.. i wanted to see some happenings while he was thre and how he gained her trust... anyweys.. it is still wonderful..
mryann chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
ohh this is a turn of events.. i was like ready to tear him apart if he is still the same guy.. hopefully it will turn out soo good because i can't help but cry..
mryann chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
ohh now you are regretting... after all you have done... nice way to forget the date ey?
mryann chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
this is too sad... i feel for serena,. i won't know what to do if i am in her situation... and yeah i understand that he loves her.. this is just too sad..
mryann chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
ohh this is another great fic... i am soo looking forward to the development of the story and how it will come to be..
kera69love chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
Wow really what a dark story its was sick but so much fun to read very addictive to read
LadyLyn chapter 15 . 11/28/2013
I just read this in one go... It was great.. Definitly a page turn.. :)
Brizzy chapter 15 . 4/17/2011
not my favorite of your stories but still good

:-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-)
jupiter2005 chapter 15 . 10/15/2010
great story im glad things turned out ok. is there going to be a sequel to this showing things after they get back together or is this the only one ur doing on this p.o.v?
moonxxprincessxx18 chapter 15 . 9/20/2010
Okay so this is one story of yours I was shocked to see the ending. But Darien did have a problem and I'm happy to see he finally changed! It's weird how Serena never really had a backbone till the end but I guess getting away from Darien was a good thing. I admit I semi liked the story but I think it's because at te end of most stories of Serena/ Darien they ended up together with a child or whatnot. But I'm gonna be reading another story of yours, I hope ur not getting annoyed of my reviews either lol.
REDWOLF47 chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
GREAT STORY, I WISH DIAMOND HAD LIVED!