Reviews for Rabbit Care For Children
love :)
Demi909Lovato chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Incredible story!
Ariel chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
That was amaaaaaaziiing! 3!
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
i love it
a.touch.eclectic chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
That was so cute! I loved it! You captured Shawn and Juliet so well.
Tutankhamun chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Aw, loved it! I really liked the ending-you did a great job there bringing together bits and pieces from the episodes. :)
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
cute :)
faerietaleredux chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
So sorry it's taen me so long to start reading fic again. I've missed it, belive me. Just to preface, I'm not sure I've seen "Thrill Seekers & Hell Raisers" yet. Theres a lot of last season (and this one) that I missed.

I'm with Jules on not really "understanding the cat vs. dog" thing. Why is it an issue? Can't you enjoy both?

"He seemed to have been in the process of petting and cooing at it but now his face was a mask of shock Juliet was sure mirrored her own." Cutest scene ever! Especially because it's totally in character. That's why I love Psych, the people are allowed to be crazy and random -and it works. Plus, I love Gus and Shawn (especially when they were young). Not that that has anything to do with the original point I was tyring to mae. Wait, did I have a point? Oh yes- super cute Shawn moment. :)

“What’s up?” he asked in his I’m-being-a-tough-man voice. -Love, love it. For reasons mentioned already.

You have Shawn down so well, it's insane. Kudos for sure.

I love how you weave the rabit scenario in with Juliet and Shwan's story. It's so subtle and smooth. And that's so hard to accomplish, but the best way to read it. Because you don't feel like it's being forced on you, but those connections are there nevertheless. You know? I love it. Great, great job.

This review will likely have lots of errors. I'm using ie, which doesn't have the beautiful built-in spell chec. ALas.
Annabanana1127 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I love your writing style. Also, you seem to really understand the characters, and how they feel/act. Good job! ]
Cordria chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Aw... that was cute. I love Shules stories. :)

Thank you so much for writing!

-Cori
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
i went "aw" quite vocally at the end. this was sweet, really sweet. loved the ending, and the note? was absolutely perfect.

cd
parallelpandora chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Oh that was so sweet, I loved it! You have their characters spot on. Thanks for sharing.
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
That was cute! The whole bunny thing was one of the only parts of the episode I really liked... Your fic was a nice continuation of that. :) Sweet Shawn/Jules moment!
Lizzy Loves Pancakes chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
So cute! I love the double meaning in their conversation.

I agree that rabbits are super adorable and cuddly, but unfortunately I'm allergic to them. D:
ballar1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010