Reviews for Mine
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Omfg do more please
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Lovely. Although I'm a bit disturb at the SK implication. I will still focus on the hotness.

And to Kenshin, less Nos and more kissing and touching. Girls tend to lose focus when you do both.
Icy chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
It's been 3 years since this fic was published and I still liked reading it again, inasmuch as RK remains something close to your heart, according to your A/N.

Hope you write again soon :)
fanficnewbiee chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This is a one shot I enjoyed. Thank you for sharing! :D
Wamakai chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I don't write lemons and I rarely read them. I've only once commented on one, but that's only because it was so good. The same goes for this one. Limey and poetic. I like it :)
Hana Hikaru chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I usually look for stories a bit longer because short ones are usually songs or poems or other things that don't strike me as hard.

except i could find any reason why this should be any longer.

I love it just how it is.

good writing. I really enjoyed it.

Hana Hikaru!
Death note Junky chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This is pretty good. Is it ok with you if I used this in one of my stories as the begaining of a lemon/intro?
Leona chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This is really good. I like it.
winter051094 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
wow! i actually really enjoyed this one! :) normally im all for the graphic lemons and such but this one was perfectly well done. great job. :)
Jyurian chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This was really very good! Sometimes, the less explicit lemons are more enjoyable, especially since you characterize so well-and stick to the characterizations, even I'm such a short piece. Anyway, this was nice and steamy and you did a wonderful job!
sulou chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Really like this one. Well done!
disturbed-demon-gurl chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
First off I'd like to say very good short piece there. Nice and dramatic. Second off I'd like to say that I to am an Author who needs to start writing again, its been a few years, I guess my point is I am sure I was a past fan of your work and am encouraging you to continue. Rurouni Kenshin still plays out crazy adventures in my head and has forced me to try my hand at writing again. Please do continue Sakura-chan.

Ja Ne,
Demon-chan
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Very interesting! I haven't read Possession but now I'm interested! Great work!
Addison chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Your first attempt went well :) The length and language is just teasingly right. I always enjoy reading KK in such genre, and it's not "unbearable". Liked it a lot!
JeniNeji chapter 1 . 2/5/2010