Reviews for The Puppeteer's Utopia
kirly chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
This story is very interesting. I love the concept of it and how you written it. I'm amazed at how you describe in detail about the world Suzaku is living in. It's like I can almost feel how he is feeling.

The story really catches my eyes. Thank you for the chapter. I hope I get to read more of this.
RukiButterfly chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
i hope you plan on writing the next ch. soon! I'm interested in seeing what happens next!
HisaAngel chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
lol...interesting...this reminds me of the book 1984 with almost the same plot except people being replace by androids and having the perfect world with rules...hrm...basically the government takes care of the people...0_0 lolz Interesting though, I would like to see how Lelouch is going to put a stop to all this nonsense. XD
Saiyurain chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
I really like this concept It does have a 1984 feel to it, but I like the twists that you've given the idea. I look forward to reading more of your work!
Spunkay Skunk chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
Sorry to hear about your wrist but, you know, this new health care bill could totally help you out ;3. But, seriously, I don’t want to get into a whole debate or argument, I just feel like I need to say that I disagree with you. This health care bill is not taking your freedom away and it’s not some brand of scary “communism” like you’re implying with this fic; I feel like that’s an extreme statement about a health care bill that’s not even as progressive as most other countries. I was enjoying this fic, honestly, and I’d like very much to continue reading it, but I have a hard time buying this connection. However, this fic has this “1984” feeling that I like except with Suzaku’s cute little angst issues . I’m excited about Lelouch totally turning him upside-down, rocking his world, blowing his mind... and those could all be sexual or not ;D

So I don’t mean to step on your toes, but, well, voicing an opinion is like an invitation for others – trust me, I could actually care less about politics because I’m so jaded and I like discussing them even less, but this issue has been festering, I’m sure you know, and it’s starting to provoke me. I already know we’re not going to agree and that neither of us will change our minds, so I’ll just propose it now: let’s agree to disagree and move on. Bickering is a waste of our time – especially when there are fics to be written!
Altair718 chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
0_0

Man, this is one crazy story. The scary part is that this could easily become reality if enough people with this kind of fail logic gets into power.

I wii eagerly wait for the next chapter.

Also: this whole health care overhaul thing. Wouldn't it have made more sense just to improve/fix the problems of the existing one(ie, Medicaid, Medicare,etc.)
tastes-like-ciel chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
Ah, it just keeps getting better! D (Sorry for the late review, by the way.) The way everything is described and detailed really gave me a large insight into what the world that Suzaku lives in is like. I really feel sorry for him. ;; I would be miserable too if I were him and I really hope he can find something to make himself happy. :3

This is so interesting and I can't wait for the next chapter! X3
KarimaTinCan chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
Wag.. I love me some sci-fi.

I've seen very few people pull this sci-fi AUs off..

This is amazing. I can't wait to read more.
Spunkay Skunk chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
This is a very interesting chapter what with all the thought that has been put into it. All the details about the structure of this society and their way of life are presented well and it helps pull things together.

I have a good understanding of Suzaku's feelings and I'd probably be just as miserable as he is if I were in his shoes.

And, I have to say, I am very curious as to where Lelouch will come in.

Hope chapter three treats you well!
Armichi chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
I have been waiting for a Code Geass fic with an Orwellian feel. You have piqued my interest.
Spunkay Skunk chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Well, I find this very interesting and would certainly love to read more! It has that "conspiracy," quality to it which is something I personally always enjoy. And it's (going to be) Lelouch/Suzaku, so that's just another win for me ;D

Please do update again soon! (But I hope you don't forget about your other fic - you already know I love it.)
tastes-like-ciel chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Ahh I love it D It's so interesting and I really want to read more X3 It's so mysterious and different. I like different. :D

And...let's see...I think the mystery person is...Suzaku? [gets hit with an apple] D: I don't know then! It's probably Lelouch...or someone I wouldn't have expected. o You sneaky you.

Anyway, please update whenever you get the chance too X3